Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

I honestly didn't care that I'm fat and when I got into the community, I realized that I could even go 500lbs. But diabetes prevented me from gaining more weight. It's manifesting as painful skin infections where abscess gathers at fast rate. The first and last severe skin infection that I had was back in the beginning of 2020 that covered my entire upper back. I had to get surgery to drain the abscess. It costed me so much stress because of the expense. I still manage to get away with binging on my favorite foods as I have no desire to be skinny.
10 months

I wanna be absolutely massive with a huge gut and a pair of huge boobs resting upon it. I am most likely trans and if i could get a female body the first thing i would do with it is get it to at least 300 lbs. But my goals would be to train my muscles as well. Become absolutely massive and strong and fat, that is the dream!
10 months

I want to become a Huge Fat Obeast Hog Monstrosity aiming at currently 300... then who knows withthe right mutual gay gainer
9 months
attachment

Let’s start with the triple digits on the weight scale and then we will see!
9 months

I'm 325 at the moment, and I feel like that's not fat enough. When I was 370, I let a doctor who was concerned about my blood pressure and cholesterol scare me into a diet for the first time in my life. I got to around 190 or 200, which was the smallest i'd been since before high school. I really didn't like the way I looked and felt, and by then I was with my partner, who has helped me regain. At the moment, I'm putting on 10-15 pounds a month, which has me at 400 by year's end. 350 for me seems to be where I cross over from very fat to looking much fatter than you commonly see in public. My end goal, and limit for now, is 500. At that point, my belly should be around 90 inches, which would be a dream come true for my partner and me. Sometimes we fantasize about what happens if I get there, but by then, I'm so sedentary and HUNGRY, I can't stop. It wouldn't be practical to just grow infinitely fatter, but it is a fun thought.
9 months

I fantasize about positively inhuman sizes, all the way down to my current reality. I'd love to put 70lbs more on my body irl, but I'm not sure that's doable since I'm not willing to risk my health. (Too much? 🤣)
9 months

I want to be at least 160 kilo but in an ideal I will go for over 250 kilos if my body resist the gain
9 months

Rubyaddams:
I want to be at least 160 kilo but in an ideal I will go for over 250 kilos if my body resist the gain

I know it's elegant and fun, but think of how much you'd gain if you quit smoking. Just a thought...
9 months

In fantasy only.

700+ kilos, just for playing female dominators.

So fat, so don’t be able to put my belly back from chest, when I lying on bed and covered with my belly.

Belly also must cover my head, and I still be possible to be rided.

Seems it the last stage of obesity in my fantasies
7 months

300 lbs for now, because I lack a feeder/partner. 500 if I do find one.
5 months