Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

FatKristi:
if i can handle the weight im going for the 500-600 lbs range and go from there. i want to be massive

What does it matter if you can handle it or not?
2 years

I currently weigh about 255 pounds. For a while, I had been thinking of going for 450 pounds. Lately, I've been thinking about pushing it a bit further to 520 pounds. I think that's about as fat as I would like to get. I might need some crutches to help me get around at that weight, and I would be totally fine with that.
2 years

My ideal weight would be 255lbs with a +\- of 5lbs…currently at 218lbs and actively gaining
2 years

My goal for this year is 300lbs. I’m at the beginning of my journey, plus I’m a shortie. Beyond that, the sky’s the limit.
2 years

ideally? Ballpark of 300.
It always looks impossible from any vantage point where I am, so right now I'm just seeing if I can get to 190. I was pushing 170 at a time.
2 years

Ideally 500. Currently close to 400 and I don't feel big enough
2 years

fatmamamilky:
My goal for this year is 300lbs. I’m at the beginning of my journey, plus I’m a shortie. Beyond that, the sky’s the limit.

It must be very exciting to suddenly discover this brand new desire/lifestyle/community!
How did your daughter introduce you to it? Did she explain this new thing in her life and then you liked the sound of it & asked her more?
Quite unusual to ‘recruit’ a parent! It actually sounds like you’re more into gaining than she is now lol?! How far do you want your journey to take you?
2 years

WideJuan76:
I don't know why but there are plenty down there. To them, the fatter that they could make their husband proved to other women from other families that they could take care of their men the best. I was telling my friend NYCBellyBlimp weeks ago about how I am most got recruited into their little group but I was too fearful because the males in the group were to the point of no return and they were no longer the men; they were just the FAT. There comes a time in a male feedees life when he has to make a choice of either he is going to eat so much that he can't have sex because there is too much fat between he and her and it's mostly his fat or he is going to have to stop. Those dudes only scared about the food and I like food but these dudes were Sitophiliacs.

EmilyW:
I am really intrigued. First, because it turned me on, second because I think I would love to write a story about this one day.
So tell me more!

WideJuan76:
I am from the North East near DC but raised between there and NYC so I had no idea about how southern women treated their male counterparts and I am talking about in traditional middle class to upper middle class areas as well as some working class environments in which catering to their men by fattening them was seen as a status thing to show off to other women in their group. I was only seen as a fetish for government types who didn't want friends to know they lusted after fat men in DC but in the South to have a male in some groups with a hanging gut made her the spouse of the month in places like New Orleans, South Carolina and some areas like Concord, NC. We would meet up once a month and the males who all meet up in the tv room to watch and talk about everything from sports to what shops to go to to get tshirts to fit their guts but I noticed over time that those dudes went way further than I did and most of them will never see the smaller side of three hundred pounds again.

This is absolutely fascinating - an unusual experience even on here. This kink can be very isolating due to it's unacceptability in the eyes of broader society, and although we can meet others like us via sites like this we're still basically refugees from social judgement. Our community (IMO) feels very new and modern and jargon-y.

Yet you've found a much older culture of relationships that are kind-of feedist, or are even full-blown feedist. A culture of traditional - even conservative - wives & gfs fattening their partners. No kink jargon anywhere, no shame - and no internet forums!

How widespread do you think this old culture is in the South - it sounds like you encountered it in multiple places? I'm guessing that the group you became part of was like an exaggerated version of this culture, where the women wanted to keep fattening their men beyond where other wives would stop. Women who would perhaps identify (secretly) as feeders if they'd grown up somewhere more fat-phobic in the NE. Did they admit that this was sexual for them in any way? Did you ask them? Or am I completely barking up the wrong tree lol?

Having get-togethers when they lived in different states sounds more like a self-selecting community, more like ours - rather than friends from the same town. How did they find each other, if they don't use sites like this? I wouldn't know where to begin without the internet! Did you meet the lady who introduced you to this whole other culture online - or did she just approach you in a bar with a very open attitude towards appreciating fat guys?

Sorry for all the questions, but you've kind of opened the door on a whole different world! A version of feedism that has deep roots and a history.
2 years

WideJuan76:
I don't know why but there are plenty down there. To them, the fatter that they could make their husband proved to other women from other families that they could take care of their men the best. I was telling my friend NYCBellyBlimp weeks ago about how I am most got recruited into their little group but I was too fearful because the males in the group were to the point of no return and they were no longer the men; they were just the FAT. There comes a time in a male feedees life when he has to make a choice of either he is going to eat so much that he can't have sex because there is too much fat between he and her and it's mostly his fat or he is going to have to stop. Those dudes only scared about the food and I like food but these dudes were Sitophiliacs.

EmilyW:
I am really intrigued. First, because it turned me on, second because I think I would love to write a story about this one day.
So tell me more!

WideJuan76:
I am from the North East near DC but raised between there and NYC so I had no idea about how southern women treated their male counterparts and I am talking about in traditional middle class to upper middle class areas as well as some working class environments in which catering to their men by fattening them was seen as a status thing to show off to other women in their group. I was only seen as a fetish for government types who didn't want friends to know they lusted after fat men in DC but in the South to have a male in some groups with a hanging gut made her the spouse of the month in places like New Orleans, South Carolina and some areas like Concord, NC. We would meet up once a month and the males who all meet up in the tv room to watch and talk about everything from sports to what shops to go to to get tshirts to fit their guts but I noticed over time that those dudes went way further than I did and most of them will never see the smaller side of three hundred pounds again.

OxfordBoy:
This is absolutely fascinating - an unusual experience even on here. This kink can be very isolating due to it's unacceptability in the eyes of broader society, and although we can meet others like us via sites like this we're still basically refugees from social judgement. Our community (IMO) feels very new and modern and jargon-y.

Yet you've found a much older culture of relationships that are kind-of feedist, or are even full-blown feedist. A culture of traditional - even conservative - wives & gfs fattening their partners. No kink jargon anywhere, no shame - and no internet forums!

How widespread do you think this old culture is in the South - it sounds like you encountered it in multiple places? I'm guessing that the group you became part of was like an exaggerated version of this culture, where the women wanted to keep fattening their men beyond where other wives would stop. Women who would perhaps identify (secretly) as feeders if they'd grown up somewhere more fat-phobic in the NE. Did they admit that this was sexual for them in any way? Did you ask them? Or am I completely barking up the wrong tree lol?

Having get-togethers when they lived in different states sounds more like a self-selecting community, more like ours - rather than friends from the same town. How did they find each other, if they don't use sites like this? I wouldn't know where to begin without the internet! Did you meet the lady who introduced you to this whole other culture online - or did she just approach you in a bar with a very open attitude towards appreciating fat guys?

Sorry for all the questions, but you've kind of opened the door on a whole different world! A version of feedism that has deep roots and a history.

I can only give information that I deduced from our conversations; I wanted to just be there and take it all in. Asking the type of questions you're asking in that situation would have been too imposing but I can only give you what they gave to me openly.

I have noticed that in the southern United States that there is more of an attraction to fatter men and it comes in two forms. One, being malignant in which they will fatten up a guy with money then have trysts on the side. The other being that there are actually women who actually get off to genuinely fattening their men. I thought at first that they were just making it up but you can just tell from their micro expressions that they loved it. Some of these women met in college and they started their own little coven while others actually came from families who had a tradition of fattening their men especially those who have direct ties to certain parts of Africa. Some others started on Facebook and even older than that Myspace and they kept in touch. They really talked down own these fetish sites due to the lack of social intelligence that they said they encountered online from males on those sites so did it via world or mouth.
2 years

I didn't ask about anything sexual but with the tonality of their conversations it was obvious that it turned them on sexually. For them, the fatter the guy was the better because they got off on "pleasing" their men while they ate. My ex actually introduced me to this because she learned it from elder women in her family so for those who took part in it; it came from their particular cultures and they just kept in touch with each other. I have only seen and encountered this here in the south and in Ghana so I think that the niche group is so small that you have to be referred into it.

For these women, they were really open about what they liked while where I live now the women who are in law enforcement and in the military are the closeted ones who hide their attraction to fatter men. The reason that I was even made aware of it was that they were fascinated by my personal philosophy on gaining and that is why I was made aware of them but I found that it was a southern Black thing which is why they didn't really like online situations because these sites rarely in acknowledge that there is a slightly bigger than average love of women who adore obese males in the Black community
2 years