Stuffing

Your stuffing fantasy

carie_luv wrote:
Mine is to be somewhere comfortable at home and be stuffed and stuffed full until I feel like I'm going to pop and look several months pregnant. And to have someone rubbing my belly to help it relax so I can eat a bit more. Finally when I can't take anymore I'd have them help me stand up so I could feel all that lovely weight pulling me down so I would have to waddle around the house holding my giant belly, if I were even able to walk at all. Also I'd love if they were to stand behind me and reach around to give me a belly rub but since my belly would be so swollen and jutting out so far they wouldn't quite be able to reach all the way around. I'd need help to bed after that, and well you can guess where it goes from there.

This sounds AMAZING smiley
10 years

Your stuffing fantasy

TheCannibal wrote:
I like the idea of ambushing my guy the moment he gets home, stripping off his shirt, and pushing him down in his big easy chair. All this food is already ready, so I prop up the footrest and straddle him, feeding him everything I've prepared until his belly is round, tight, and engorged.
Then, belly rubs.
Then, plenty of dessert.
And the coworkers at the office will wonder why he's plumping up so quickly.

...can I sign up for this treatment?
10 years

Your stuffing fantasy

Pandoras Box wrote:
I'm pretty sure I just found the steamiest thread on this site. And it is awesome.

Dominance is amazing. I love it, and I love not stopping until my target is in pain.
But he had better love it too. Otherwise, it's nigh-on torture, and that...makes me feel up-set with my self.
I need some of that in my lifesmiley
10 years

Your stuffing fantasy

at this very moment, I would love to ride somebody's face while eating cupcakes smiley
10 years

Your stuffing fantasy

A little bit of in-real-life fun: my boyfriend and his two brothers got in an argument as to which of them ate more in high school. None of them are small guys now, and it was incredibly hot seeing my lad staunchly defend his ability to finish off a whole pizza in one sitting.
10 years

Your stuffing fantasy

My stuffing fantasy is the same as my new fiance's. Her sitting on my lap facing me as I relax on our chase lounge, and she feeding me whayever fattening foods we decide on till I can barely breathe.
10 years

Your stuffing fantasy

Imazio wrote:
To be the trash receptacle of the plump lady pastry chef of a small bakery, into which she dumps all of the confections she couldn't sell that day and which become unsellable after a single day. She ties me to a comfortable chair and hand feeds me all of these cakes and cupcakes and pastries, and washes them down with lots of milk. She stops every so often to rub my swelling belly and encourage me to belch, but quickly resumes until I have swallowed her surplus product. And soon enough I am the plumper of the two of us.

I love the Idea, but would prefer a skinny women, who is on an all time diet, but loves to cook and bake and makes me eat for her.
10 years

Your stuffing fantasy

Yes I have shared my fantasy with my fiance an she is eager to make it a reality. When it does, there will be pics
10 years

Your stuffing fantasy

SFBayFFA wrote:
I was just thinking about this. I would love to drive from one fast food place to another with my feedee in the drivers seat. We would order tons of food from the drive through and on the way to the next restaurant I would feed him as he drove. From restaurant to restaurant his stomach becomes engorged, tightening up against the seatbelt and the wheel. I keep feeding him while undoing his belt and releasing his belly for belly rubs between restaurants. At the last place we order enough food for an army and go to park in a secluded area. I gorge my feedee on the rest of the food while rubbing his belly and more....
10 years

Your stuffing fantasy

My nephew says he can eat 50 Chicken McNuggets. My fiance says she can eat 20 White Castle Cheeseburgers. And I want to be stuffed by her till I can't eat another bite. Until we do it. It will be a fantasy
10 years
12345   loading