Fattening others

Fattening in films

While staying with my mother in the hospital, we caught part of an old black and white movie that took place somewhere around WWI I believe, and involved a wealthy man's daughter being kidnapped and transported for $10/pound and she'd be weighed when they arrived. There were a couple of comments about feeding her large meals and such and one old guy made a comment about "we liked them hefty way back then". It wasn't a focal point of the movie but I did find it interesting so see elements of our interests included in the movie.
6 years

Fattening in films

ChubbyHubby:
While staying with my mother in the hospital, we caught part of an old black and white movie that took place somewhere around WWI I believe, and involved a wealthy man's daughter being kidnapped and transported for $10/pound and she'd be weighed when they arrived. There were a couple of comments about feeding her large meals and such and one old guy made a comment about "we liked them hefty way back then". It wasn't a focal point of the movie but I did find it interesting so see elements of our interests included in the movie.
movie name?
6 years

Fattening in films

ChubbyHubby:

tavas1903:
movie name?

I never did see the title, so I'm curious myself!
6 years

Fattening in films

billedmeup:
Male fattening occurs in the 60's film "How to Murder Your Wife." Jack Lemmon marries an Italian girl (Virna Lisi) and she feeds him nonstop. The full movie is at the link below. There is a feeding scene at 51:00,a weighing scene at 55:30 and a 5-minute scene with lots of belly shots starting around 1:00:00. There used to be a YouTube video with all the feeding and fattening scenes strung together but I couldn't find it.

To update this a bit, that link no longer works. And yes, this is an excellent look at male belly enhancement. Here is the new link:
6 years

Fattening in films

There is also the funny animated movie Red Shoes and the 7 Dwarves, when the title female character keeps her thin, perfect hourglass figure through the use of her red, magical shoes. Once she takes them off her waistline increases significantly.

The Trailer:
&app=desktop
6 years

Fattening in films

Does anyone remember an episode of American sitcom (similar to the one SahX described, or maybe even the same) where a covert FA buys his girlfriend a wheel of cheese...at some point her button pings off...I think it was set in an office environment. Desperate to know the title!
6 years

Fattening in films

squidge:
Does anyone remember an episode of American sitcom (similar to the one SahX described, or maybe even the same) where a covert FA buys his girlfriend a wheel of cheese...at some point her button pings off...I think it was set in an office environment. Desperate to know the title!

ParisHaven:
Just Shoot Me with David Spade.

Ah!!! Thank you so much!
6 years

Fattening in films

rubens_feeder:
Well, there is Pigs is Pigs, that is a classic.

But really, there is no such thing as a good feeding movie, a good role model or example how wonderful feeding can be, that shows how it really is. And so many years ago, I came up with this script here:

extremefeeding.com/index.php/en/component/k2/item/82-my-movie-idea-bea-gets-fat

And this movie would rock, it would make the headlines, because it is part fiction, part real, but it messes with the head of the viewer: just when you think, yes, this is a special effect, she is not really fatter, you see that, but yes, she has actually gotten fatter, really.

This has never been done before, not even close. And the press that it would get, how controversial it would be (without being gross or sick or perverse, feeding itself is a taboo enough for many), that would stand in for a multi million ad campaign. A lot of people would talk about it, some would hate it, others would love it, but everybody would want to know what the hell it is, what it is about and why it is stirring up so much controversy ;-)

A little scandal to order, that makes people watch and unable to keep watching.

And it would give me a chance to show, how sexy feeding is and that yes, it is partly fiction, but that she is really a feedee and wants to gain and would have done it without the movie and even without a feeder.

Cool idea, but to get an actress to actually do this I think you'd need quite the monetary incentive, feedee or not. In my unused ideas section on DA, I have some formats written involving recruiting such an actress to film multiple weight gain movies, completely different story lines, simultaneously as she gains, thus creating the potential for many times more profit and for brand building. I really think this is the only conceivable way to make it work. But there are still several downsides, the biggest of which is if the actress bails on project, the contract, or sues, at which point you are out all the costs of filming up til then.
4 years

Fattening in films

I didn’t see it mentioned but what about “Ilsa Harem Keeper for the Oil Sheiks”. The movie came out in 1976, and there is a segment where three women are being fatten in different stages.
4 years

Fattening in films

boomer:
I didn’t see it mentioned but what about “Ilsa Harem Keeper for the Oil Sheiks”. The movie came out in 1976, and there is a segment where three women are being fatten in different stages.

An old thread in need of some updating.

Any newer films or shows you’ve seen which portray feederism, far admiration, stuffing and/or weight gain?
2 years
45678   loading