Gaining

Weight gain powder

MisteryLover wrote:
I'm looking for this too. I would like to know if these products (like Incredible Quick Weight Gain 5000) are good for fattening too, because I want to actually add fat to my girl's frame, not make her bulky or muscular lol.

I hope she knows your preference and it is you supporting her gaining... At first sight your search for products looks like secret feeding... I hope I'm wrong..
11 years

Weight gain powder

The best tasting weigh gain powder is Scandishake. It mixes great and packs a caloric punch.
11 years

Weight gain powder

When using weight gain powders to put on fat you'll want to stay away from protein based powders. So basically anything with the word "Whey" in the product name.

Instead you'll want to use carb based powders. I personally have never used powder supplements, but if I did I'd put it in the most fattening shake I can make. (When I do make what I like to call my "fatty shakes", I usually use heavy cream, some whole milk *so it doesn't get too thick*, ice cream *flavor is unimportant*, peanut butter and/or nutella, I will also sometimes add some pudding mix to it.)
11 years

Weight gain powder

Any protein powder would help. You can buy them in a drug store and even at Wall Mart.
Mix it with milk and cream and add some ice cream - just for the taste. Drink as much as it said for an ironpumper.
If you add some brandy it will work even faster
11 years

Weight gain powder

ThickNSexy wrote:
MisteryLover wrote:
I'm looking for this too. I would like to know if these products (like Incredible Quick Weight Gain 5000) are good for fattening too, because I want to actually add fat to my girl's frame, not make her bulky or muscular lol.

I have this and it's amazing. It IS very sweet tho (I have the Ice Cream Vanilla). I mix it with milk or water but you can mix with anything of your (or her) preference.

Ms. Thick is very right about it. Mix with what you like. You can also go lighter on the weight gain powder to decrease the protein content and alternate with other things like heavy cream, melted ice cream, and half and half... Chilled, flat sodas mixed with ice cream are good as well.

Enjoy the fun...
10 years

Weight gain powder

I would just take a 1/2 gal of ice cream and let it melt and pour it in a glass and drink it before I went to bed.
10 years

Weight gain powder

Ditzygirl wrote:
I would just take a 1/2 gal of ice cream and let it melt and pour it in a glass and drink it before I went to bed.

Never saw this done before but seems easy enough and sure to add weight fast.
10 years

Weight gain powder

I tried the weight gain powders but they tasted horrible to me and gave me a belly ache.
A good DQ blizzard 3 times a day worked for me.Yummy flavors and tons of calories.smiley
10 years

Weight gain powder

Vin did get quite a pudge for that movie.
10 years