General

Distance relationships

One problem, is that you really don't get to know the person before you make decisions about moving, etc. It was a disaster with my first wife. If I had more time to observe her, I would not have married her.
10 years

Distance relationships

Mine wasn't overseas but there was close to 1000 miles between us.We met online not quite 8 yrs. ago....we met over the Christmas holiday last yr.She moved to my area & I moved in with her 2 weeks ago.We take things a day at a time & all is well.There are little quirks on both sides but we deal with them.
10 years

Distance relationships

i had a distance relationship that was working very well, the thing that killed it was my ex turning into a psychopath, she was stressing and ruining my life then made a very cruel lie up so i had to end it, i think it will work as long as both members of the relationship are passionate and can keep things going at a good pace, just be yourself and stay natural and they will keep coming back for you
also try your best to keep things equal especially when travelling, my last one was very biased to me travelling to see her and it was nice to see her but not nice on my wallet
9 years