Gaining

Me

You're definitely on the brink of becoming a fat girl. Your belly is becoming the most prominent part of your videos, and you should keep gaining. Enjoy the pleasure of the food, fat and fun. And yeah, try some shorts, outgrown clothes, eating vids... smiley
10 years

Me

FatGirlyChubs wrote:
By the looks of my videos, am I chubby, tubby, chunky, fat, huge, or massive? Should I keep gaining, stay where I'm at, or lose weight? What part of me do YOU, think is the fattest; Boobs, butt, or belly? Should I stay in the cute PJ look, or go for a bra and short shorts look? On my latest video, I gained about 2 pounds, could I have gained more, and how much? Comparing my FIRST video with the other 4, did I get bigger, or smaller, or same.

Based on your Videos I would say your Fat! It look's like your Belly has been Fat for some time and may be your fattest body part....but possibly your thighs as a close second but can't really tell from the vids.

You should continue to get bigger if you want that....from what I can tell by the vids your have a slight apron sag to your belly which look's like a fat heavy belly so if you gain more it will sag even more which is quite sexy. cant really say if your belly is bigger in the ladder videos because of all the different angles but if you like gaining or the thought of others that like you gaining I am sure you should get a lot of people excited around these parts.
10 years