Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

New here, just saying hi
9 years

Heard of this website and finally decided to join! I like bbws but was always too nervous to get involved in this website for some reason. Im looking to gain weight as well, just because I feel Im too skinny and that I need to. Im shy from the start but i can be conversational, so feel free to chat!
9 years

Hi I'm new here. I'm a closet feeder (been encouraging and trying to feed my boyfriend but too ashamed to tell him. I know...mean). I just finally decided it would be nice to talk to some others that understand me. Hoping to make friends.
9 years

Been on this site for years, but just decided to become an active member. I have always just wanted to let go and get fat, but have never really let myself except for a few short bursts. I am just worried about being judged by certain people (and potential health issues). I still managed to gain 65 lbs over the last 15 years with many ups and downs along the way. At my heaviest now and loving it. I've also always been into curvy women and women gaining weight. smiley
9 years

Hi everyone,

20 year old feeder here from western ny, looking to make some friend and maybe meet a feedeesmiley
9 years

Welcome to all the new members! ^__^
9 years

Welcome to all newcomers. smiley
9 years

Just a hello! Straight male from the midwest. Honestly not sure about the whole feeder/feedee thing, but I'm a larger guy who loves to eat and loves the same in a girl.

Also, as my name indicates, I am a nerd about way too many things, haha. Feel free to drop me a line!

(Did I do this whole introduction thing right? Hah)
9 years

Welcome all newcomers! Hope you enjoy your time here smiley
9 years

Hi everybody, Im matthew. Ive wanted to gain forever but Ive only just started to really try to. So Im eating 3500 calories a day and drinking heavy cream to jack up my fat intake and uhh.. feeling excited smiley
9 years