Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hi everybody, Im matthew. Ive wanted to gain forever but Ive only just started to really try to. So Im eating 3500 calories a day and drinking heavy cream to jack up my fat intake and uhh.. feeling excited smiley
9 years

Hi. I am Jay from UK. I am 33, about 285lbs and 5'1. So short and fat but still gaining. Only recently discovered this site.
9 years

Hi, Im From the Riverland in South Australia. Im 28 about 188cm tall and athletic and very shy, I find it hard to talk to girls I like, I would like to find a girl who loves to eat and get a big belly Im not really into the BBW thing at the moment but my mind is easily changed, anyway its kinda hard to find a girl like this near me since I live in a country town and majority of the girls my age are already taken or have moved to the city. So If anyone wants to talk to me, please message me, Im very low on friends too.
9 years

Hi my name is Nick.I am looking for a serious feedee who is very into gaining I am a very fun loving man who would love to make a very special girl very big. If you are serious about gaining and want a very serious feeder message me here or on Kick
its Sogeking2345.
9 years

delurking. hello everyone
9 years

irina80 wrote:
Hi, I'm Irina. there is someone from Russia, St. -peterburg, Moscow ...?smiley

Yes indeed there is)
9 years

Hi I'm Adam, 18. I'm new to this site and am basically finally trying to come out that I like larger women publicly, if anyone wants to chat, hit me up. I love talking to people.
9 years

Hello everyone!

I'm James from the UK, I've been lurking on here for years and recently thought......why not post something!
So here it is!

I'm an FA and in a relationship, I love the thought of feeding someone to gain weight but as my girlfriend isn't into that it's not something I've ever tried.

Thought I might delurk and hopefully get to talk to some cool people!
9 years

Welcome and have fun smiley
9 years

Well congrats on de-lurking and welcome to FantasyFeeder proper smiley
9 years