Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Welcome to FantasyFeeder Azerty smiley
9 years

i just joined a couple of days ago! i'm cynthia, 20, and a feedee. i love eating/stuffing myself so i tend to fatten up pretty quickly. not looking for a feeder right now though, just looking to make friends smiley
im a nerd who loves anime and reading so hmu if you wanna talk about that kinda stuff!
8 years

OniGumo:
Welcome to FantasyFeeder Azerty smiley

Thank you
8 years

26 year old feeder/feedress
I'm an American, from the north east.
8 years

Kayla - Trust me you really do look far far better with a belly then being skinny - I do not like skinny women. You could of course get some fatter which is actual much more attractive, just be careful not to become obese and watch you sugar level, in the meantime enjoy being fat for life.
8 years

Hi, I've been on ff for a while but never had any real world experiences. I'm now in San Francisco, CA looking to meet a girl in my area. Please check out my profile and message me if you think we are a match!
8 years

Hey and welcome back smiley
8 years

Hello and welcome and have fun.
8 years

I am feedee and i want to grow but Ive got some complications in my area so I cant go anywhere to pick my own food and materials for gaining but I cant wait to start.
8 years

So, hello!
I don't really know what to put here but so far everyone has been so nice! I really appreciate that while I figure things out.
I'm actually in the middle of a move, so I won't be active immediately, but I was so excited I couldn't wait to join the forum.

I've always had a need to feed people. I love to cook and very little makes me happier than to hear a satisfied "Mmmm" from someone eating my food.
My current partner (who is WAY too thin but I'll take care of that LOL) encouraged me when I told him about it. I found out about this website when I was looking up recipes and when I found out that I wasn't alone in my desire for feeding others but there was an entire community devoted to it I got so excited!
So hopefully I'll fit in and I hope everyone is well. smiley
8 years