Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hi, all I am still new to this whole thing but I am really embracing this site. I am currently 280lbs but want to 300lb by the end of the year. I love encouragement and teasing to those who are interested.

Thanks to all that make this such a wonderful place.
5 years

Lurked for years, finally posting.
5 years

Hello, Just signed up. I'm a 21 year old male feeder, here to hang out and meet new people. As the name implies, i am a huge nerd. glad to be here
5 years

Hello, Just signed up. I'm a 21 year old male feeder, here to hang out and meet new people. As the name implies, i am a huge nerd. glad to be here
5 years

Good to have you here!
5 years

Then this is a nice place to come to smiley
5 years

Kinkylola66:
Hey y'allsmiley

Hi there. 👋
5 years

Hello, everyone! I have lurked on here for awhile and just thought I should become more active. Idk what else I should say. I most identify as a feeder and like watching slim women gain weight.
5 years

Hi. New here and to the whole wg thing. I have to say at the moment I'm more interested in the behavior that goes along with it than the weight itself though I'm certainly not against weight and my opinions could easily shift in time. By behavior I mean the slobbish aspects (gas etc.) don't know how common that is here (especially among women) but would love to talk to any who share the interest, if only to prove to myself that they exist.

PM if this interests you and I'm happy to reveal more. Also, of course, replies are welcome but I'm a little self-conscious and would prefer to reveal things in PM given my druthers. No big deal either way though.

Thanks. And I hope no one feels that I"m trying to hijack the board away from weight gain or something. Like I said I don't know where I'll fall on all that in the end. Just trying to explore.
5 years

Hey,

Hope everyone is enjoying the festive period.

Been here for years but it's nice to say hello again every now n then
5 years