Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Figure it can't hurt to throw in here!

22 trans female, 3 years hrt, aspiring feedee. Gained a lot of weight over quarantine by accident and would like to be a lil more intentional about it. Up for in person or online.

All I ask is you respect boundaries~
3 years

Hi

As bisexual male (6'1''/ 258 lbs) I now decided to not just dream but to live my feeder phantasies.

I hope to find open minded feedees for real, kinky activities.

"After Corona" I would love to have group feeding events :-)
3 years

Thought it be cool to write in this thread since I've been a lurker for most of my time here. I'm a feeder and looking for people to talk to and such. Outside of the fetish some of my hobbies are reading, painting miniatures and baking.
3 years

Hello and welcome
3 years

I'm 35, trans mtf, and a gainer/feedee. I used to come around this site about 15 years ago, but I don't even remember my username from back then. I'm just a submissive girl looking for a dominant feeder.
3 years

Hey I'm Abe/"Muffin." I'm a 20 year old feeder from Pennsylvania lol. I yave been on for a while to read stories, but only now am really trying to be social. If you like kinda feminine guys that are nerds, maybe gimme a follow?

Also, gonna be writing stories/posting stories I've written here.
3 years

Hi, i am not sure what is my thing yet. I LOVE to eat and watch others eat.
I enjoy attention and to be liked☺️❤️

I am greedy and a bit spoiled, not very patient and perhaps a bit bossy?

Happy to be here ☺️
3 years

Hey there, bi male, 36 years old. Love seeing people completely transform themselves by gaining lots of weight. Here looking for someone I can encourage to gain, and if possible, also make choices about what haircuts they get. (that's my other kink.) Feel free to DM me. smiley
3 years

Hey yall! Trans gay girl, loving my curves and want them curvier. Would love some other fat friends and even a feeder to talk with! Ideally find a partner who wants to see me outgrow my doorway. Don't be afraid to message me!
3 years

Welcome WTT glad you are here.
3 years