Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hey yall! Trans gay girl, loving my curves and want them curvier. Would love some other fat friends and even a feeder to talk with! Ideally find a partner who wants to see me outgrow my doorway. Don't be afraid to message me!
3 years

Welcome WTT glad you are here.
3 years

Hi sweets!
Iam Perviania! Trying to find my place in this world! But I love food! And iam a fatty princess! Likes to talk to all kind of people!
Like hanging in the chat. 32years and swedish like a round meatball!
Like to play videogames on my ps4 and shake my booty
Kisses!
3 years

Hey everyone! I'm a 26 year old feedee smiley I'm nonbinary and love all things sweet. I play video games, make art and love seeing/costume making. I enjoy chatting and making friends. Not here to gain but happy to talk all about it in fantasy and chat smiley
3 years

Hey y'all, long time lurker, first time poster. Usually just come to this site for the stories section, but figured I could also use a space where I could feel talk about this part of my life with others in the community. Not a gainer myself (and don't really want to be), but I'm interested in exploring more feeder tendencies.
3 years

Hi there! I'm new to the web, but I've been looking and reading posts without an account for a while now.

I wanted to say hi, I'm interested in feederism and fatty bellies but I also love videogames and lots of other stuff, so I hope I can have some great time here!
3 years

Hiii all I'm 25 from the south west UK, cishet. I'm a feeder through and through and I love the whole kink top to bottom pretty much! I do fat art (ask for deets if you want anything) and write fiction. I'm pretty freshly single and especially as we leave lockdown I'm lookin' for a girl to spend some very cute evenings with, avec cake, cuddles, and a good film smiley I'm also eager to make new friends around the world and chat about life!
3 years

Hi guys, I just joined. I'm 28 and live in Boston. I'm into stuffing and bloating, but I've never had any real life experience. Stop by and say hi.
3 years

Hiya! I’m relatively new on here, (19M) about 180lbs and 6’3’ and have enjoyed the advice and chats so far! This place makes me feel like I’m not alone with my fetish and can relate to others, it makes me very happy and safe.
2 years

Hi everyone! I’m Alex and I love eating! I’m trying to make that final push to 200 and needs lots of tips and encouragement! I’d love to chat or RP so send anything my way!
2 years