Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hello all! I’m so excited and happy to be here! I’m a 26 yr old 230lb feedee. I appreciate everything big and round! Looking to make friends to share my journey with and talk to!
2 years

Hi there glad to meet you.
2 years

Hey, Im a 21 year old, 175 lb ex-athlete at University in Indiana for chemical engineering. Ive been lurking in the community for a while but am finally in a position where I can fully explore the fetish. I would love to get to know as many of you as possible. smiley
2 years

asdfghjkl:
Hey, Im a 21 year old, 175 lb ex-athlete at University in Indiana for chemical engineering. Ive been lurking in the community for a while but am finally in a position where I can fully explore the fetish. I would love to get to know as many of you as possible. smiley

I’m interested cutie smiley
2 years

Hello, I discovered I wanted to gain weight since my childhood ( I am 27 now ). I would like to meet people that have the same interest as me. I would love to find a feeder/encourager or better, people that want to gain with me and share their progress. I was a runner but stopped a month ago and gained from 140 to 153 lbs. I like my new lifestyle eating everything and staying home during winter ^^. My kik is metalgainer, I would be very happy to chat with you all smiley
2 years

been lurking for a bit, just started using heavy cream to gain and its starting to stick. i love chatting about gaining, and i like music and video games too.
2 years

Hi I'm a Swedish feeder 29 years old man.

I'm looking for a life partner that shares my interest for feedism.

The girl I will fall for is a natural greedy eater, who loves the idea of growing and being a chunky soft goddess, enjoying all the best things in life.

Also clever, share some of my interests such as hiking, saving nature, video games, live music, beer, space rockets.. And whatever weird things I like, I'm not too fuzzy.

Cheers
Kik MySweZ
Snap mrkkw
2 years

Hi! F/AZ, USA. Looking for friends.
2 years

Hey there, recently discovered that I like people liking my belly, so I decided to join here. Now I'm just looking for a feeder, whether that be online or in person
2 years

Hello Everyone,

I am Adori. I am a trans man and my pronouns are he/him/his. I like men. I would like to make friends and potentially meet a partner with whom I can have a loving, asexual, feedist relationship with a BHM who shares my interests. My interests are singing, drawing, writing, cooking,character design, fashion, watching anime and reading manga. I also love going to conventions and doing cosplay.

Things to talk about:
Neuroscience and Psychology
Anime and Manga
Visual Arts and Comics
Stationery
Fashion
Cartoons
Anime Conventions
Horror
Vocaloid

Happy to meet you all and have a good evening or night wherever you are!
2 years