Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Heya! I'm a mutual gainer bisexual looking for friends and hopefully a relationship. Just lost a lot of weight but happy to either stay the same or get soft and fat again. I'm also a transwoman, but very early in transition unfortunately (so, sadly, currently visibly male), with plans to be on HRT one day. I'm also kinda a total nerd who plays a lot of video games, haha.

Would love to share my gains with someone, help someone else gain or both one day.

Feel free to reach out and chat!
2 years

i am TV, want to be forcefed on hormones to immobility
2 years

Hi all!

A long time lurker here. I'm looking for people to chat, make friends and maybe gain with. Drop a DM if you want to chat, here or on kik!
2 years

Hi would u care to chat ? I'm out of messages if u wanna pm me
2 years

Hi, I want a feedee gf from Australia, Sydney, I've been searching for about a week now. I've been to other feederism sites and to no prevail. If you live in Sydney, Australia, or just want to chat. HMU, thanks
2 years

Hi everyone, 22year old male gainer her currently 203lbs
2 years

Hiya smiley,

Male gainer from the U.K.! Check my profile for any details and message me if you’d like smiley
2 years

Hi all! It’s my first day here.
I’m a submissive trans creature from the UK. I would say I’m a feedee, yet to explore with anyone but myself! I joined because I would love to play and explore my fetishes that involve feederism and humiliation =^^=
Nice to meet you all.
2 years

Hi I'm Kyle, I am a Florida native, looking for love. Been in love with BBW/SSBBWS always and would love to find mine. I am an FA leaning towards feeder, the latter for the right person who is into it, check out my profile
2 years

Hello! I am new to this site, but I am a rather fit guy that would love to encourage someone to gain more. I really appreciate the beauty of fatness.. if any of you lot want to message me then go ahead smiley
2 years