Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hi! F/AZ, USA. Looking for friends.
2 years

Hey there, recently discovered that I like people liking my belly, so I decided to join here. Now I'm just looking for a feeder, whether that be online or in person
2 years

Hello Everyone,

I am Adori. I am a trans man and my pronouns are he/him/his. I like men. I would like to make friends and potentially meet a partner with whom I can have a loving, asexual, feedist relationship with a BHM who shares my interests. My interests are singing, drawing, writing, cooking,character design, fashion, watching anime and reading manga. I also love going to conventions and doing cosplay.

Things to talk about:
Neuroscience and Psychology
Anime and Manga
Visual Arts and Comics
Stationery
Fashion
Cartoons
Anime Conventions
Horror
Vocaloid

Happy to meet you all and have a good evening or night wherever you are!
2 years

Heya! I'm a mutual gainer bisexual looking for friends and hopefully a relationship. Just lost a lot of weight but happy to either stay the same or get soft and fat again. I'm also a transwoman, but very early in transition unfortunately (so, sadly, currently visibly male), with plans to be on HRT one day. I'm also kinda a total nerd who plays a lot of video games, haha.

Would love to share my gains with someone, help someone else gain or both one day.

Feel free to reach out and chat!
2 years

i am TV, want to be forcefed on hormones to immobility
2 years

Hi all!

A long time lurker here. I'm looking for people to chat, make friends and maybe gain with. Drop a DM if you want to chat, here or on kik!
2 years

Hi would u care to chat ? I'm out of messages if u wanna pm me
2 years

Hi, I want a feedee gf from Australia, Sydney, I've been searching for about a week now. I've been to other feederism sites and to no prevail. If you live in Sydney, Australia, or just want to chat. HMU, thanks
2 years

Hi everyone, 22year old male gainer her currently 203lbs
2 years

Hiya smiley,

Male gainer from the U.K.! Check my profile for any details and message me if you’d like smiley
2 years