Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hi all. Im a Happy, friendly Non binary nerd.
I'm mainly focused on being a Feedee stuffing and Inflation stuff.
Looking to chat and meet up with like minded people.
2 years

Oh hi! I'm Tim, and I'm on the internet, but also in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I'm 35, I play games and eat food, and sometimes take pictures and write. Let's be pals.

I have a wildly complicated relationship with my body and am here to meet and hang out with cools folks (like you!) while navigating my own body acceptance and positivity issues. I've been everywhere from 110 pounds to 180; after gaining 50 in a year a while back, I made an effort to lose the weight and keep it off. I'm trying to establish a healthier relationship with myself and direct that energy and focus on other, better things, and am working on becoming comfortable enough with myself to welcome changes to my body with raging indifference.

Despite myself, I occasionally binge, and have deep curiosities, if not fantasies, around fat and feedism (there's a profound sensuality to fat and I have a deep admiration, even envy, of fat people; a high-key interest in soft feedism and daydreams of being subjected by a dominant feedress; and a penchant for the idea of mutual gaining -- be it intentional or that gain that isn't exactly accidental or strictly on purpose, that just happens as a natural and enjoyable side effect of living your best life -- that I can't seem to shake) that I don't fully know what to do with. It's thoroughly complicated. I have to wonder if part of me seeks liberation from over two decades of disordered, restrictive eating. Let's talk it out, maybe?

Grey ace and personal panromantic. INFP, if you're into that sort of thing, and shockingly recently diagnosed with big ADHD, if you at all care about that sort.
2 years

Hello, been lurking for a long time, but just recently felt the courage to seek something out on here. I’m a 23 year old M feeder seeking a 19-26 year old F feedee. I’m a bit shy and feel extremely conflicted about this, but I’m starting to come to terms with this side of myself and feel that life is too short to not at least try to do something that makes you happy. So if there’s anyone out there looking to plump up and wants someone to encourage them and give them advice I’m here.
1 year

helloo everyone after a big weight gain XD i finally decided to stop lurking and made up my mind about gaining to maybe 330 tops id love to find nice people to chat with... aaand also, not so nice people who would like to tease my big tummy hehe :3
1 year

Hey everyone, been on here for many years but never maintained a serious presence. Looking to fat chat and meet like minded people. To help express thoughts and feelings.

At present I've not found it appropriate to talk about things in the staff room. So would be cool to do so here.
1 year

Hi, call me Cad! I linger around Liverpool, Manchester, North Wales and Mid Wales- just generally around the mid/northwest coastline!

I'm new to this site and still learning the ropes, but I'm not new to feederism as a concept. Nearly all my partners have been fat, but none were interested in gaining, and to be fair I'm not a gainer either. While I'm not a gainer, I absolutely love stuffing myself with as much food as my body can hold and I adore seeing others do the same, especially if it adds to their waistline.

For now, I'll be lurking in the forums but if you're interested in hitting the all-you-can-eat buffet with someone likeminded, I'll have a lot of free time very soon!
1 year

Hi im looking for a feeder to feed me a whole pizza while I play gta ❤️
1 year

Hi all, I’m creetchure. Had this account for a while but never did much of anything with it. But been a feedist for years, mostly on the feedee side of things but playing feeder is very fun as well. Will likely be mostly a lurker as I’m pretty content in my open relationship, but wanted to have an introduction on the books lol.
1 year

Greetings i am Lee i am 37

I am an encourger and bhm

Into alot of things like inflation pig transformation and non kink wise gaming ps4 and second life sometimes imvu and love music useally in the chat into bbw and ssbbw but love making freinds i am from Oklahoma i have many social media things i do have a girlfriend so please be kind i have been on ff for 15yrs
1 year

Hi there 👋🏻
Been on and off here for years.
1 year