Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hi there.
28 M (Non-binary) feedee. in southwest England.
I been on here for a bit but the first time I really want to reach out.
I'm a big softly looking to meet people. Hopefully for someone willing to help feed me and maybe more.
1 year

Well on here you'll find what you're looking for. Are you trying to meet in person?
1 year

Recently moved to Scotland to start a new life. Any fa or ffa a-round?
1 year

Long time lurker, first time poster. Hi everyone!
1 year

Golden_Dawn:
Hey,

I'm a ffa and I have feedee tendecies but im currently slim/average. I also like the idea of being a feeder to a feedee guy or girl. I dont have real life experience with this but feederism and big bellies are things i enjoy the most. Id really like to find someone to date with the same interessts, that would be great.

X

We all want to feed and be fed smileywelcome
1 year

I’m new to the community, but not to the kink. 19M into both feeding and being fed. I’m definitely more of a feedee, but I’m into both so down for anything. I was a college athlete until an injury ended my career a few months ago. Now I’m looking to finally explore the kink I’ve suppressed for so long. Im looking for someone to explore it with. Any women that want to feed, encourage, or tease feel free to message
1 year

Hi!
18 year old feedee from Texas here.
I was originally leaning towards feeder but after gaining over 100+ pounds I’m staunchly a feedee/fa. I’m definitely more of a sub than a dom.
DMs are open for anything.
1 year

Hi butter cream..feel free to chat with me anytime!
1 year

Hi butter cream..feel free to chat with me anytime!
1 year

Hi all! This is my first time using a forum so bare with me here.

This is my first time actively engaging with the feeder/feedee community and it makes me nervous. (moreso because i have anxiety lol). Some basic info about me is that im ftm, bisexual, from Mesquite, Tx, and im like... 115lbs last i checked.

I dunno what else to add here, anyways. Have a great day/night y'all!!
1 year