Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hey smiley just here looking to make friends and possibly a relationship

Looking forward to getting know everyone
9 months

Dragorat:
Welcome to the family & to the insanity my dear....You know where to find your white knight if needed...smiley

hello i am new to this community, not sure where start or to meeting new friends . if you can pointing me in the right direction . i will greatly appreciate you time .
9 months

Guess I should post here if I actually want anything to happen. Haha, 33yr old weeb in the ATL area working in the entertainment industry. Umm... yeah, food stuff, most of the kinks listed I fall under, more of a sub then a dom, but also very little dating experience, and practically no "FF" experience in real life. Looking to one day change that, though. Bachelor's degree, what else... Weeb and nerdy shit. Hello!
9 months

Hey i should probably introduce myself. I am 36 years old in the Connecticut area. I'm a bit if a nerd who loves to game and work on computers as well as other things.

I'm always looking to make friends and if that leads to a relationship that would be amazing. Not to mention if i gain a few pounds along the way that would be fun too.
9 months

Hi, I’m Chelse! I’m a 21 F living in Southern California~!

I consider myself a very creative individual! My interests are in writing, music, and movies!

I especially love talking about movies ^^

Would love to use this site to meet some cuties ^.^
9 months

[quote]Harrylame: exeis kik ?
9 months

[quote]Harrylame: exeis kik ?
9 months

Heyy add my telegram if you can’t message on here 🥰 georgia13420
Love gaining weight obsessed with seeing my growing body😍
8 months

Hello !

First of all, let me introduce myself. My name's Mael, and I'm a 19-year-old feedee living near Lille.

To talk more specifically about my passions, I'm really into video games, card and board games, history and cooking.

To talk about feederism, it's been 2 years since I'm gaining on my own. For now I weight 110kg for 175cm, but I really want to weight over 160kg.

You can add me on Instagram : @m_feedee2702

Hoping we can chat together ^^
8 months

Hello everyone! My name is Robin! Ever since I was 16, I wanted to get big and fat! I’d love for someone to help me with my journey, as well as be my partner.

Send me a chat! I don’t bite!
7 months