Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

I'm a feedee and FA, here to share support, get to know new people etc. I've been on here for ages but never posted in one of these introduction threads!

I'm a bit of a gamer/geek/creative type and love to talk about pretty much anything so send me a message if you fancy a chat!
4 years

Don't believe I've posted here but have on other forums. Here goes nothing!

Greetings! I'm a 22 yo gainer/feedee primarily looking for online feeder. I spend lots of time in the story section here as well as reading the forums, and I would like someone willing to help me get to 250. I'm on the smaller side, straddling the 180 range right now, but want to grow so much it hurts sometimes. If you're looking to feed me out of my wardrobe, message me here or on Kik @ashcrashed08
4 years

Don’t think I ever made an actual introduction before. I was just a lurker when I joined but over the last few months I have went all in. I’m from WV. Northern panhandle. I’m a big boy with a big belly. Looking for either friends or maybe more. I enjoy stuffing my self. And most likely will enjoy having someone feed me. Shooting for 500. Hope to meet someone soon
4 years

31 y/o Kansas City based Gain appreciator. I'm on here to find an online or local feedee friend or more who I can get to know one on one and enjoy her growth with her. All friends welcome, but I want my own special feedee ultimately. Nothing would be more beautiful.
4 years

Hey, I pop in and out. Now a feedee. Just looking to chat and what not. Hit me up anytime.
4 years

Hi, newbie to feederism and such. Decided to come over here after joining Feabie to compare.
4 years

Hey all I'm Nicole, not new to feederism but I am really new to this site! Really only looking for a feeder. maybe more if you catch me in the right mood lol
4 years

Hey there everyone! I’m sort of new to this website and feederism, but I would like to explore it if possible.

I’m a young, athletic and straight male feeder who’s looking for a thin or average sized female feedee that wants to explore this fetish with me.

Message me to learn more!
4 years

Hello! I'm a returning user who was here around very briefly 2013-2014 who posted fiction that was then good but not very polished. I'm a WG writer going along over 6 years now and improved much since then.
4 years

Hey guys, my name is Jordyn trans female...im just here exploring my fantasy of gaining weight ... Always was more or less pear shaped I guess 15+ years in competitive gymnastics helped with that.. But over all I'm just here to meet new amazing people and explore this brand new world :-)
4 years