Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hello! Long time member, but this is like my third account.

Currently in eastern New Mexico.

I joined because of feedism, but at this point in my life I've resigned to the fact I'm never going to meet a feedee, so I guess I'll stay for the fantasy part lmao

Might try and be more active in the online community, idk
3 years

Hello! I’m a 21 year old feedee starting my journey into feederism. I’ve been intrigued for a long time, but over the past year, I’ve started to act on my impulses to intentionally gain. I’m still trying to figure it all out and could use some encouragement to help tip the scales. Feel free to send a message about anything smiley
3 years

Hiya! I'm Kay, a 24 year old transwoman feedee located in Michigan. I love everything from like pizza to game day wings and I'm a huge nerd, so I spend half my time gaming on twitch.

I'm also a Witch, so ask me about that, if you dare...
3 years

Hello everyone. I’ve been here a little while not exactly lurking just never made an intro. I’m a mutual gainer hoping find a partner in this community around Ohio. I do quite a bit of gaming and I am a computer nerd. Hoping to meet some of you soon!
3 years

Did I do this?

Fairly muscled UK guy here just wanting to pile on fat to have more of me. Help and encouragement welcome!
3 years

Hiya!

My name is James! Unsure what I am atm I’m into feeding and gaining! I’m from the uk if that means anything and I love ice cream.

I’m here to speak to some like minded people who like obese bodies smiley
3 years

Hello!

My name is Keegan. I'm from Illinois and am currently a university student. As for hobbies, I have quite a few, from coding to crocheting to reading.

I definitely fall under the category of a feeder, although I can be shy about it. I hope to grow out of this some day and be more confident about this part of myself.

Hopefully looking to make friends and meet new people.

Feel free to ask me more about myself!
3 years

Heya! I'm brand spankin new to this site (wow I've never said that before and I will never say it again)

I'm 27, 320lbs, and orthodox jewish.

I'm looking for a long term relationship with a male jewish feeder who can blend with my family and make my life heaven on earth smiley

Ps contrast is a thing I like
3 years

Figure it can't hurt to throw in here!

22 trans female, 3 years hrt, aspiring feedee. Gained a lot of weight over quarantine by accident and would like to be a lil more intentional about it. Up for in person or online.

All I ask is you respect boundaries~
3 years

Hi

As bisexual male (6'1''/ 258 lbs) I now decided to not just dream but to live my feeder phantasies.

I hope to find open minded feedees for real, kinky activities.

"After Corona" I would love to have group feeding events :-)
3 years