Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

And, uh... when it comes to feeding I'm into all kinds of fun stuff but I don't expect anything like that to happen because I've been here forever and it hasn't yet smiley I'm mostly here for the sharing of fantasy.
2 years

Hello from the pacific northwest in seattle! Looking for people who admire fatness!
2 years

Hi y’all! I’m a 19 year old gainer/feedee in Kingston Rhode Island for college. I’m looking for supporters or a feeder that can help me get over my plateau at 200 lbs and push me to get to 250 by the end of the year. Message me if you’re local or just want to see me stuff myself on video for you!
2 years

Hello hello!
I'm a 32 year old male feeder/FA from Massachusetts, used to be on here years ago and figured to join back again after a while.
Looking to meet some new folks here, possibly a feedee/foodie to get to know better and maybe see where things go in regards to relationships and such.
Outside of that, I'm very much a tabletop nerd and a video game player, I enjoy rock, jazz, city pop and the like, I enjoy baking as well and trying out new recipes to make.
Looking forward to meeting folks here!
2 years

Hi all,

I've been in the gainer and encourager community on Grommr (the gay fantasy feeder) for years, and have been involved since 2003. I absolutely love gaining and encouraging, and it is my primary sexuality. It's also a huge part of my identity. I started at 170 and am now 470 lbs with no intents on stopping. For any reason.

I joined this site to meet other like minded folks, and hope to meet some other fatties or encouragers in the Pacific northwest to hang out and eat with.

I'd ideally love to get as fat as possible. I've also done tons of research into health related topics and articles of how to deal with some of the badness that comes along with obesity, whether that's medication or lifestyle changes.

Looking forward to connecting with anyone who wants to!
2 years

Hi, I've been in the community a while. Started posting my recent accidental gain a bit. Mostly a feeder, but I could be a feeder/feedee for the right person.
2 years

Hi there. I’m Dan and live upstate. Just looking to make some new friends.
2 years

Hey everyone smiley I'm sure a lot of people have seen me around online or have messaged me! I am posting here to help make it known I am looking to help anyone and everyone to gain! I want to be an online feeder. So please message me and we can iron out the details 😘💖
2 years

Hi there! My names Dan. I’m a BHM in upstate. I am not a feedee just to be clear. I am an FA and Feeder. Im interested in a lot of things like cooking and art. I draw a lot and sell my stuff. I mostly sell the stuff I crochet. Im looking for a gal who likes a guy with an big apron belly and a heart to match.
2 years

Hello all! I’m so excited and happy to be here! I’m a 26 yr old 230lb feedee. I appreciate everything big and round! Looking to make friends to share my journey with and talk to!
2 years