Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

A quiet lurker, with a not-so-quiet gut (seriously, it keeps me up at night if I have a really big meal).

Am primarily a gainer / feedee, mostly asexual less due to a lack of libido and more a irrational fear of intimate / physical contect.

Currently live in the South-West U.K, and always willing to chat about life, the universe or really big bellies, either here or on Kik.

I draw digital fat, furry, art if that interests you, if not don't condemn me for it, it's how I pay for pizzas, considering that my regular 9 - 5 barely covers my bills.
2 years

Hi all! I'm a 24 year old female feedee/stuffer in the Seattle area. To make a niche dating situation even worse, I'm bisexual with a heavy preference for women. I'm also really into petplay, intox, and teasing as complimentary kinks smiley If you're interested please hmu! I'm definitely still exploring this side of me so Im not looking for anything serious, just friends for now. In terms of interests, I love video games, esp indie games, as well as writing, arts n crafts, and guitar. hmu if you would like talk, Im so open to meeting up smiley
2 years

Hey! I’m from the uk! Just starting my gaining journey! Looking for people to talk to for advice and encouragement!
2 years

Hey ! 20 year old french male, looking for a feedee 🌟 I'm into watching movies, discover new cool songs, and playing video games. I skate too.
2 years

Hellooooo I'm Helen (@Zewik7_underfed on insta), I'm italian and I'm a feedee. I usually do not log in this site but welp, I just discovered a fan base I didn't think I had and I could use some advice about keeping things right for me and for my socials... Idk what to say lol
2 years

French 52yo FA .
Arrived here some weeks ago and discovering this community that i am so glad to find it.
Looking for french irl friend
2 years

Hi all. Im a Happy, friendly Non binary nerd.
I'm mainly focused on being a Feedee stuffing and Inflation stuff.
Looking to chat and meet up with like minded people.
2 years

Oh hi! I'm Tim, and I'm on the internet, but also in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I'm 35, I play games and eat food, and sometimes take pictures and write. Let's be pals.

I have a wildly complicated relationship with my body and am here to meet and hang out with cools folks (like you!) while navigating my own body acceptance and positivity issues. I've been everywhere from 110 pounds to 180; after gaining 50 in a year a while back, I made an effort to lose the weight and keep it off. I'm trying to establish a healthier relationship with myself and direct that energy and focus on other, better things, and am working on becoming comfortable enough with myself to welcome changes to my body with raging indifference.

Despite myself, I occasionally binge, and have deep curiosities, if not fantasies, around fat and feedism (there's a profound sensuality to fat and I have a deep admiration, even envy, of fat people; a high-key interest in soft feedism and daydreams of being subjected by a dominant feedress; and a penchant for the idea of mutual gaining -- be it intentional or that gain that isn't exactly accidental or strictly on purpose, that just happens as a natural and enjoyable side effect of living your best life -- that I can't seem to shake) that I don't fully know what to do with. It's thoroughly complicated. I have to wonder if part of me seeks liberation from over two decades of disordered, restrictive eating. Let's talk it out, maybe?

Grey ace and personal panromantic. INFP, if you're into that sort of thing, and shockingly recently diagnosed with big ADHD, if you at all care about that sort.
2 years

Hello, been lurking for a long time, but just recently felt the courage to seek something out on here. I’m a 23 year old M feeder seeking a 19-26 year old F feedee. I’m a bit shy and feel extremely conflicted about this, but I’m starting to come to terms with this side of myself and feel that life is too short to not at least try to do something that makes you happy. So if there’s anyone out there looking to plump up and wants someone to encourage them and give them advice I’m here.
1 year

helloo everyone after a big weight gain XD i finally decided to stop lurking and made up my mind about gaining to maybe 330 tops id love to find nice people to chat with... aaand also, not so nice people who would like to tease my big tummy hehe :3
1 year