Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

hi im chumby. Currently i am 235 lbs with a current weight goal off 300 lbs. Im 19 y/o and live in california. I like movies, gaming, and music ect. Im mostly looking for a feeder/fa or mutual gaining partner.
1 year

Hello! My name's Liz, and I'm an asexual feedee who is into soft feedism! I wanna have a really huge, soft belly and a feeder friend to help me get there! If you're interested, please look over my Fantasy Feeder profile for more info!

You can message me either here, or at my Discord, whateveristrue#1201 !
1 year

My name's Zeph(they/them) and I am a bisexual feedee looking for a sapphic/female feeder! Whether be it casual or dating, I'm looking forward to being bigger than what I already am. I prefer to meet someone locally. smiley

Message me on here or @ Discord:
a jar of moss#9758
1 year

¡Hello everyone¡ I've been around for a while, but I haven't formally introduced myself, my name is Kenet, I'm a Feedee, I'm 32 years old and I weigh 340lbs, I'm currently living in Arizona, I like SSBHM, BHM and SSBBW and BBW, I also like to talk about any topic about Feederism, and make friends, I spoke English and some Spanish, my discord is:

froggy88#5122
1 year

I made an account here a year ago but only just started using this place recently.
Hey guys. I'm 19, bisexual, and a feedee/feeder switch. Really into mutual, and loves to tease. (and get teased!)
feel free to message me! just don't be like, over 30. smiley
1 year

Hi, I'm benjamin, 19 from chile and... I'm hoping to have luck here
1 year

Hey, 20M Bi from Northern Ireland, more of a feeder than feedee, though i (obviously) have an appriciation for good food 😂. Im on here to find some friends in the community, and maybe more if im lucky
1 year

Hi there.
28 M (Non-binary) feedee. in southwest England.
I been on here for a bit but the first time I really want to reach out.
I'm a big softly looking to meet people. Hopefully for someone willing to help feed me and maybe more.
1 year

Well on here you'll find what you're looking for. Are you trying to meet in person?
1 year

Recently moved to Scotland to start a new life. Any fa or ffa a-round?
1 year