Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Haven't been on here in a long time, so this is sort of a reintroduction in a sense. Hi all, 31M fat admirer looking forward to chatting with others more again in the future!
1 year

Hey every one new here. I’m a 19 male feeder located around Brisbane Australia
1 year

Hi all! I'm 19 and live in Poland. I've been here for quite a while and I hope to meet new wonderful people. I am especially interested in feeder dating. I am very interested in feeding my person.
I've been dreaming about this for quite some time, but only now have I gathered up the courage to say it. phew...
1 year

Wannabefatty:
I'm Robin, I've been lurking for years. I'm anorexic and am looking for someone to "kidnap" me and feed me while I'm drugged/drunk until immobility or worse...

Yes please 😈
1 year

Hey there! 29 year old gainer/feedee here from Erie, PA!
1 year

Hey recently joined, feeder here, looking to chat with like minded fat fanatics. Always was fit, chubbed up a bit since COVID, would love to hear others stories, journeys etc!
1 year

Hello all, longtime lurker here. I am looking for feede or feeder near Austin area. I have been inactive for awhile, life stuff, ect.

Or just someone to mess around with, go get some beers or chat. I am into dirty play as well, if that is your thing. I am a hard gainer, if you want to chat hmu.
1 year

Hi everyone, my name is Alex and I have been lurking here for a couple years but wanted to finally introduce myself.

Firstly, I'm grateful for the existence of this community. When I was growing up and realized that my sexuality doesn't conform to the society's norm, the existence of this website (and the dimensions magazine) was very comforting, and made me realize that I was not alone, and that there were others who shared the same desires.

Right now, I'm based in Warsaw, Poland, but will probably move to NYC for work in the near future. I’d love to connect with likeminded people smiley
1 year

Hi there everyone, been lurking on here for a while but finally gained the courage to be active! I'm looking forward to being more active and interacting with more people here!
1 year

Heyo, i'm Guilherme, im18, male, amd love to be fed or tô fatten up someone, can be feeder and feedee, and love mutual gain, nice to meet you smiley
1 year