Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

hello! thought you were interesting in the other thread so decided to check u out smiley
1 year

Didn’t you say recently you were going to delete your profile because you’re having a hard time finding a feeder?
1 year

I’ve been a lurker for a long time but just started to write last year. I write more…. Ahh we’ll say mainstream stuff in another venue, but being an encourager or servant for a gainer has always been a fantasy of mine. My husband’s a BHM and has been an SSBHM so I know how fun fat guys are. 😈
1 year

Battybattybattybat:
I’ve been a lurker for a long time but just started to write last year. I write more…. Ahh we’ll say mainstream stuff in another venue, but being an encourager or servant for a gainer has always been a fantasy of mine. My husband’s a BHM and has been an SSBHM so I know how fun fat guys are. 😈

Welcome. Look forward to reading more.
1 year

Hey everyone! 19m, long time lurker here who decided to finally get closer to the community. Currently living the dream since the person i love turned out to be into this as well, so im just looking for friends and people to talk tosmiley
1 year

IndiSente13:
Hello Everyone,

I am Adori. I am a trans man and my pronouns are he/him/his. I like men. I would like to make friends and potentially meet a partner with whom I can have a loving, asexual, feedist relationship with a BHM who shares my interests. My interests are singing, drawing, writing, cooking,character design, fashion, watching anime and reading manga. I also love going to conventions and doing cosplay.

Things to talk about:
Neuroscience and Psychology
Anime and Manga
Visual Arts and Comics
Stationery
Fashion
Cartoons
Anime Conventions
Horror
Vocaloid

Happy to meet you all and have a good evening or night wherever you are!

You sound like a legitimate bro for me🙃

I'm also trans*man and at some point share your interests👋
1 year

Hey,

Not my first time on here. I was previously on this account under the username "blondlad". I left because I needed some breathing room after a couple of bad experiences and generally needing to assess my current sitaution and what I want in the future.

Currently, I lean towards being a FA with feeder tendencies. For the time being, I'm just looking to chat with FF users on and trying not to make myself a stranger in general. In the long-term, I do hope to one participate in feedee/feeder relationship and indulge in this kink. Hoping to have a better time on here and as my profile says, always willing to chat.

-Somefeederguy1176
1 year

Long time lurker, finally starting to get serious about meeting the right person. I'm a 25 yo straight male, looking to find the right person for me.

I'm a feeder mainly, but i tried gaining and i could take or leave it. Would love to meet a starting gainer and have them gain to a reasonable goal. Immobility is a big turn-off for me irl, fantasizing may be fun though.

Outside my the kink, im a generic nerd. I love video games and anime. I have a close friend group i game with often. Would love to share my favorite games with a future gf.
1 year

I’ve been a lurker for awhile but don’t know if I ever introduced myself! I’m trying to be more active and plan to write for FFA/SSBHM fiction.
I’m 34yo and have been married to my BFF and husband for 12 years, together 15 years.
When I first met him, he was a fitness nut due to his father’s upbringing. I, personally, always go for personality over physique so I fell in love with who he is. Finally, I told him my fetish and he was like, “Why didn’t you tell me this earlier?!” Now he gains for me and has once said how he’d love to be 500lbs and keep boys/girls meeting our daughter by his sheer girth at the door(HOT).
I’m here to make friends only and would love to meet more FFAs, ESPECIALLY those that love BHM/SSBHMs being dominate. I love it and it can be kind of annoying always reading fiction that involves the male being submissive.
I also love playing games and sometimes stream it. Otherwise, I have a talk show that usually focuses on the pet grooming industry as I am a part of it and have a lot of contacts. I have a comedian co-host now so we are branching out.
I can still feel self-conscious about revealing I’m a FFA. I’ve only told one person in my family, my little brother(21yo) who is gay because it sounded like he was talking about bears but I misheard him, so he found out my “thing”. Lol. Luckily I can trust him to not say anything to the rest of my family who are very vein.
I also have an original low-fantasy story I’ve been working on for YEARS and the assumed antagonist is a BIG GUY(with his height? SSBHM in weight)in his human form and has a relationship with the protagonist who is shorter and more slim than him.

I also have a Lovecraftian-ish screenplay I’ve been putting off but still slowly flesh out that involves an SSBHM Old One and his son.

I’ve also put little hints of my FFA-ness in my fanfiction for certain anime and it’s great when people are like “I didn’t think I’d like this character fat, but god damnit, you made it so good!”.

Anyway, I’ve loved lurking and I’m trying to put myself out there more and meet people!!!

EDIT: someone asked me what FFA is. When I first started lurking YEARS ago, FFA meant a ‘female fat admirer’ as at the time it seemed appropriate to separate ourselves. Stuff has changed since then so maybe it isn’t used as much.
1 year

Hi, everyone. Been here for a while but I haven’t really introduced myself.

I’m 34. NB (non-binary) femme. UK.
Domme feeder and fat admirer.

I like rock and punk music, casual gaming, history, reading, and more nerdy stuff. smiley
Always up for meeting new people on here.
1 year