Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

I’ve been a lurker for awhile but don’t know if I ever introduced myself! I’m trying to be more active and plan to write for FFA/SSBHM fiction.
I’m 34yo and have been married to my BFF and husband for 12 years, together 15 years.
When I first met him, he was a fitness nut due to his father’s upbringing. I, personally, always go for personality over physique so I fell in love with who he is. Finally, I told him my fetish and he was like, “Why didn’t you tell me this earlier?!” Now he gains for me and has once said how he’d love to be 500lbs and keep boys/girls meeting our daughter by his sheer girth at the door(HOT).
I’m here to make friends only and would love to meet more FFAs, ESPECIALLY those that love BHM/SSBHMs being dominate. I love it and it can be kind of annoying always reading fiction that involves the male being submissive.
I also love playing games and sometimes stream it. Otherwise, I have a talk show that usually focuses on the pet grooming industry as I am a part of it and have a lot of contacts. I have a comedian co-host now so we are branching out.
I can still feel self-conscious about revealing I’m a FFA. I’ve only told one person in my family, my little brother(21yo) who is gay because it sounded like he was talking about bears but I misheard him, so he found out my “thing”. Lol. Luckily I can trust him to not say anything to the rest of my family who are very vein.
I also have an original low-fantasy story I’ve been working on for YEARS and the assumed antagonist is a BIG GUY(with his height? SSBHM in weight)in his human form and has a relationship with the protagonist who is shorter and more slim than him.

I also have a Lovecraftian-ish screenplay I’ve been putting off but still slowly flesh out that involves an SSBHM Old One and his son.

I’ve also put little hints of my FFA-ness in my fanfiction for certain anime and it’s great when people are like “I didn’t think I’d like this character fat, but god damnit, you made it so good!”.

Anyway, I’ve loved lurking and I’m trying to put myself out there more and meet people!!!

EDIT: someone asked me what FFA is. When I first started lurking YEARS ago, FFA meant a ‘female fat admirer’ as at the time it seemed appropriate to separate ourselves. Stuff has changed since then so maybe it isn’t used as much.
1 year

Hi, everyone. Been here for a while but I haven’t really introduced myself.

I’m 34. NB (non-binary) femme. UK.
Domme feeder and fat admirer.

I like rock and punk music, casual gaming, history, reading, and more nerdy stuff. smiley
Always up for meeting new people on here.
1 year

Ey. Blackjackandberries (returned after a hiatus)

25/F/feeder/feedee lesbian looking for a girlfriend. Willing to re locate.
1 year

So I'm a 30s guy just kind of looking for new friends who fall under the same spectrum of interests.

A little about me:
I'm asexual. So this kink for me expresses more in a general love of fat bodies and body positivity. I also love food, cooking/baking, and the like.

(Oh and my user name is the Japanese word for seagull, which is the animal that best describes my approach to eating, lol)
1 year

Hi everyone, I'm just a mutual gainer looking for another mutual.

I love watching movies leaning a bit more to horror but will watch anything. I enjoy hanging out and enjoying a quiet night at home more than going out, but I'm not a shut in.

I'm more than willing to relocate
12 months

Hi
Long time sub. Rock and Punk fan. Started as an encourager, now... Would be feedee
11 months

Hi. Back after a very long time.
11 months

Hi, I've been on and off the site for a while. I'm trying to be more consistent now. I'm a feedee/gainer (pronouns: he/they) looking to meet feeders, mutual gainers, admirers and encouragers.
10 months

[quote]ChunkyChocolate:
Hi, I've been on and off the site for a while. I'm trying to be more consistent now. I'm a feedee/gainer (pronouns: he/they) looking to meet feeders, mutual gainers, admirers and encouragers.[/quot

Good to see you 🙂
10 months

Hi everyone! I've known about this page for a long time but never had the guts to join!

I'm Audrey! I'm a fat trans woman. Been kinda ambivalent about my weight, but now I accept that I am a fatty. I enjoy RPing with inflation and weight gain scenarios. Still kinda on the fence about gaining, but I am at the very least fat! Can't wait to meet people here!
10 months