Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hi, I've been on and off the site for a while. I'm trying to be more consistent now. I'm a feedee/gainer (pronouns: he/they) looking to meet feeders, mutual gainers, admirers and encouragers.
10 months

[quote]ChunkyChocolate:
Hi, I've been on and off the site for a while. I'm trying to be more consistent now. I'm a feedee/gainer (pronouns: he/they) looking to meet feeders, mutual gainers, admirers and encouragers.[/quot

Good to see you 🙂
10 months

Hi everyone! I've known about this page for a long time but never had the guts to join!

I'm Audrey! I'm a fat trans woman. Been kinda ambivalent about my weight, but now I accept that I am a fatty. I enjoy RPing with inflation and weight gain scenarios. Still kinda on the fence about gaining, but I am at the very least fat! Can't wait to meet people here!
10 months

Hi everyone!

I’ve been a “secret FA” for a long time and therefore been around lurking around here. Always had a thing for women with “extra curves”, but never did anything with it.

I’m not sure what’s up next as I just came out of a relationship and wondering if it’s time to get a bit more into this fascinating FA world.
I saw this tread and thought it’s time to introduce myself properly.

I’m Mat, a 32 years old male living in Belgium (Europe). Just a FA, not really into gaining myself, but I gained some weight the last couple years (it was not on purpose (more a result of my lifestyle of enjoying food and beer)). According to the BMI Scale I’m seriously overweight, but in perspective to this community, I’m definitely not that heavy.

We’ll see what the future brings!
9 months

Hey smiley just here looking to make friends and possibly a relationship

Looking forward to getting know everyone
8 months

Hey smiley just here looking to make friends and possibly a relationship

Looking forward to getting know everyone
8 months

Dragorat:
Welcome to the family & to the insanity my dear....You know where to find your white knight if needed...smiley

hello i am new to this community, not sure where start or to meeting new friends . if you can pointing me in the right direction . i will greatly appreciate you time .
8 months

Guess I should post here if I actually want anything to happen. Haha, 33yr old weeb in the ATL area working in the entertainment industry. Umm... yeah, food stuff, most of the kinks listed I fall under, more of a sub then a dom, but also very little dating experience, and practically no "FF" experience in real life. Looking to one day change that, though. Bachelor's degree, what else... Weeb and nerdy shit. Hello!
8 months

Hey i should probably introduce myself. I am 36 years old in the Connecticut area. I'm a bit if a nerd who loves to game and work on computers as well as other things.

I'm always looking to make friends and if that leads to a relationship that would be amazing. Not to mention if i gain a few pounds along the way that would be fun too.
8 months

Hi, I’m Chelse! I’m a 21 F living in Southern California~!

I consider myself a very creative individual! My interests are in writing, music, and movies!

I especially love talking about movies ^^

Would love to use this site to meet some cuties ^.^
8 months