Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Glad to see you delurk bal...Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to know folks
10 years

arceus wrote:
Hello, I guess I should finally make an introduction here. For a while I have been lurking but I might start socializing here. I am a guy who admires all kinds of fat though usually the bigger the better. I like both men and women.

A little bit about myself. I am a typical nerd (anime, video games, sci-fi). I am a resident of south eastern VA. Nice meeting you all.

Hey, I'm a Virginian myself. Welcome to FF Arceus.

And another welcome to all the new people. Hope you like it here.
10 years

Greetings to all new arrivals & delurkers...Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to know folks
10 years

Greetings ifonly & Calico....Welcome to the family & the insanity...Pop into chat & meet folks.
10 years

Loopy...Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat& get to know folks
10 years

Greetings new arrivals...Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to know folks
10 years

Hi all,

First time here,be nice smiley Based in Swansea South Wales.

I have always had this interest, but never been able to commit to satisfy my curiosity. Oh well... ,think its time to give into my desire and start gaining some (many) pounds

In the early stages of adding some pounds, love the full feeling. I'm male 5ft 8' and 170 lbs. Would be nice to get to 200lbs and see how I feel from there.

Would love to meet someone in South Wales to make new friendships, go for a coffee & help me reach my goal.

Always up for a chat. Thanks
10 years

Greetings to all new arrivals & returnees...Welcome to the family & the insanity...Pop into chat & get to know folks
10 years

Hey yall 21 year old male feeder/FA from Ireland I've been a lurker for a while and relegated this lifestyle to just a fantasy but thought Feck that what a stupid way to live !! If any feedees/feeders/FA's or just plane old fatties Male or Female (I'm straight BTW) want to show me the ropes of this crazy world please do fire away,

As per the name I'm treading lightly and not looking for anything serious so dont be shy folks

Cheers,
D
10 years

Hi everyone! I joined this site a couple months ago and find it fascinating. I'm a foodie who lives for that great feeling of fullness after a big meal. I was a super skinny stick until college, but studying in the cafeteria has helped fill out my curves lol. I'm not actively gaining, although my clothes are quite tight these days. I love the way my body looks, and have not stepped on a scale in months.

I'm a full time student which means that it does not make sense for me to look for a relationship. I'm back at home from college this summer, but my job keeps me very busy. I'm a country girl who loves hanging out in the woods and cooking what I catch.
10 years