General

Fat on purpose or accident?

I've been fat all my life. And, I honestly have little control around food (especially in large quantities).

That said, I would say that I'm mostly "fat on purpose". I discovered gaining at a young age, and went for it with gusto.
10 years

The idea of someone starting off thin but accidentally getting fat has always appealed to me. By discovering beer and good food, deciding to work out/play sport less, enjoying overeating and gradually... they end up chubby or fat. I'm slightly sadistic in that that I enjoy their (pretended or conflicted - it would be too mean if they genuinely were upset) dismay at having put on weight, and that part is only fun because they knew what it was like to be thin before.

So in that sense people who have been fat all their lives are less interesting to me - the change from thin to fat is where it's at smiley
10 years

I personally just love the gain. I don't care if the person barely eats, but is gaining weight from medications, etc.
10 years

Ideally, on purpose.
10 years

I've never gained purposely, though may have consciously 'let myself go', if you are able to differentiate the two.

Either way, intended weight-gain for weight-gain's sake isn't very exciting for me. I like being the girl that couldn't help but get fat through gluttony and laziness, and possibly through the sensuality of it. I'm a slave to my desires and my body reflects that, that's what I love.
10 years

I don't care so much why, but I do care that they did get fat.

Romantically, I don't mind, but from a sexual point of view, I love it so much more if they weren't always fat, that there was some gain (intentional or not) during their life, it just makes their current size so much hotter.
10 years

softgirl wrote:
I've never gained purposely, though may have consciously 'let myself go', if you are able to differentiate the two.

Either way, intended weight-gain for weight-gain's sake isn't very exciting for me. I like being the girl that couldn't help but get fat through gluttony and laziness, and possibly through the sensuality of it. I'm a slave to my desires and my body reflects that, that's what I love.
This is a great way to describe the sensuality of weight gain. Whilst I love to see a girl trying to get fatter, I feel they should love the process. Being a slave to ones desires is why fat women are so much sexier. It's a reflection of sensuality and the fat feels so good to the touch. I'm convinced fatter girls are genually more sensual and thus better in bed.
10 years

I read this and I think, this is what we love about the stories we tell -- especially tragedies. We love it when someone is working as hard as they can to beat the odds, but still can't quite make it. And we especially love it when the "high and mighty" (in this case "the thin and superior-feeling" are brought to more lowly mortal human state of being.

The struggles of the fat who try to lose -- no less romantic or wonderful than Sisyphus rolling the rock up the hill...

penelopez wrote:
I was just wondering other people's opinion on this. Do you prefer someone who has gotten fat on purpose or accident? I really like the idea of someone who has been fat their whole life and can't really help it. I guess I like the idea of a man who really just loses control when it comes to food, something about it is sexier to me than a guy who has to try so hard to gain weight.
9 years

A lot of people initially gain by accident and then realize they like the extra pounds and continue on purpose.

Works for me!
9 years

I like the idea of accidental gaining if its because the person just cant help themselves and indulges constantly, perhaps with a little encouragement too smiley. But gaining on purpose is also pretty hot, as long as its out of enjoyment and not a strained process, in my opinion.
9 years
12   loading