General

What was your first job?

Been working on and off at a fish and chip place since I was 14.
9 years

What was your first job?

A seasonal stock crew position at Toys"R"Us(3rd shift). It was as amazing as it sounds. Black Friday was a revelatory experience.
9 years

What was your first job?

I worked in a plus size clothes shop where I was appreciated by the women who shopped there because like them I was a BBW and showcased the clothes with my own body and they got to see how the clothes really looked on bigger women. It was fab because I got a good discount too! smiley
9 years

What was your first job?

I worked in a popular UK theme park..
9 years

What was your first job?

Worked at a distribution warehouse. Unloading/loading trucks in 100 degree heat, stacking boxes on pallets, nothing really great. Though I had a ton of fun racing forklifts around the warehouse. (Which was the size of over 20 football fields.)
9 years

What was your first job?

My first actual tax paying job was subway. Before that it was helping dad or mowing lawns.
9 years

What was your first job?

working for my uncle as dishwasher..
9 years

What was your first job?

I was 16 and it was a restaurant in the mall's food court called Jimmy the Greek, I lasted a month. I was only supposed to prepare orders I couldn't take them or handle the money. I had to once when no one was around and the customer wanted an orange juice, I did it right and then got told off for doing it right. I had no cash training at all and I managed to hit the right buttons by sheer accident.
9 years
12   loading