General

What was your first job?

My first paying job that I didn't get through family was this year, I was a substitute teacher.
10 years

What was your first job?

I worked in an orchard picking oranges when I was like 12 lol
worst money ever
10 years

What was your first job?

I used to hustle odd jobs from the neighbors starting at age 6.
10 years

What was your first job?

Heroin_Chic wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
My first paying job that I didn't get through family was this year, I was a substitute teacher.

You and I need to teach at the same district because that would just be to epic for words!

My first job was as a telephone survey taker when i was 17, I didn't even last 2 months. I can honestly say after that job, I have experienced the deepest and darkest circle of hell

I don't intend to be teaching public school for the rest of my life. What I really want to do is teach University. Probably Botany.
10 years

What was your first job?

Gardener.
10 years

What was your first job?

:'( Waa, :'(
all I ever wanted was a babysitter like Angelique. smiley
10 years

What was your first job?

Heroin_Chic wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
Heroin_Chic wrote:
OniGumo wrote:

You and I need to teach at the same district because that would just be to epic for words!

My first job was as a telephone survey taker when i was 17, I didn't even last 2 months. I can honestly say after that job, I have experienced the deepest and darkest circle of hell

I don't intend to be teaching public school for the rest of my life. What I really want to do is teach University. Probably Botany.

Damn, well there goes that haha. Although honestly a doctorate is sounding more and more appealing I'm probably going to end up at a university too. Currently down to a top 6 of where I wanna go haha

Honestly if I can find the money for it I want to go for my Ph.D too. Right now I have the lovely challenge of finding a way to earn my Master's in Botany without having to move (as my parents have said they'll help me pay for tuition but not room and board).
10 years

What was your first job?

1st outside home(allowance) paying job was delivering papers.It helped me with confidence,self esteem,people skills & money skills.Had some real "winners" as customers but the people I worked for were very nice & had a lot of faith in me....They trusted me to do things that they wouldn't let a lot of the others do.Example: we all had a charge account for pop & snacks paid at the end of each month..I usually ended up paying less than 1/2 of my bill because they liked me so much...smiley
9 years

What was your first job?

Gardener.
9 years

What was your first job?

My first job was working in public library as a paige.
9 years
12   loading