General

Favorite piece of clothing?

I love my Leather Jacket. It always made me look a little less slouchy with it's slightly pointed shoulders. It's subtle, but it certainly looks nice.

And it makes me feel pretty dang sweet.
10 years

My Russian naval greatcoat. Buttoned up it keeps me warm in the coldest weather, unbuttoned it flows and billows in the breeze in a way that I love. I don't know what anyone else thinks when I'm wearing it, but it's pretty much the only thing I own that I come close to feeling vain about smiley
10 years

sweatpants
10 years

also pushup bras lolol
10 years

Blondagefairy wrote:
Mario Tee shirt >.> hes my one true love

Mine too, probably for different reasons. maybe not since you're a gamer.

My favorite piece of clothing used to be my Ninja Turtles shirt, but it doesn't fit anymore... So I'll have to go with my blue (camo like) cargo shorts. They have room to fill.
10 years

My Decepticons t-shirt I suppose. Someone has to support Soundwave's rise to power, right?
10 years

Subversive Panda wrote:
My Decepticons t-shirt I suppose. Someone has to support Soundwave's rise to power, right?

My time is coming!!! lol smiley

Iron Maiden t-shirt & loose shorts
10 years

my awesomely wide kikwear jeans!
10 years

I'm a big fan of lace and own a ton of it. My favorite lace dress in particular is all white, super short and fits me like a dream. It hugs all my curves perfectly and bonus: it's VERY comfortable! I usually do a white lace thong underneath. Nothing makes me feel sexier then that particular ensemble.
10 years

Maternity clothes.. leaves room for my growing belly and for buffet stuffings. Love showing my food baby ..
10 years
12   loading