Gaining

Feedism a dealbreaker?

Has anyone been dumped for telling their gf/bf that they're a feeder or feeedee?

If so, was it because feedism is a requirement of yours? Or because they just couldn't even accept that it was your fantasy?
10 years

Feedism a dealbreaker?

it most defiantly put a strain on a relationship of mine and contributed to its ending. well that and she started sleeping with the guy who was gonna be the best man lol
10 years

Feedism a dealbreaker?

the issue for me wasnt her getting bigger it was her getting smaller. She was already really skinny ( l70) and lost fifty pounds. it didnt look healthy lol
10 years

Feedism a dealbreaker?

LovesBigMen wrote:
I've never been open about my feedism before on a relationship, but I don't see how it could ultimately work if both of us aren't into this.

Yes but:

1. How will you know the other person's into it if you don't tell them you are?

2. Maybe they can learn to be into it. Has happened.
10 years

Feedism a dealbreaker?

CakeForBreakfast wrote:
...and eventually that and a bunch of other stuff piled up and I decided, NOPE, DONE.

Good for you!
10 years

Feedism a dealbreaker?

BlimpCityF wrote:
It did cause a break-up as when the desire got stronger, my exgf felt she could not satisfy me as she was an emotional eater as opposed to 'feedist' so deep down I was toxic for her.

Congrats to you both for having the maturity to recognize that problem.
10 years

Feedism a dealbreaker?

Vintage Smut wrote:
ehhh, I've come to a point where I am not really interested unless I have the potential to make them fat. I don't feel like hiding it anymore like I did in my early 20's. Get fat or F*ck off smiley

haha I love that attitude
10 years

Feedism a dealbreaker?

I feel like feederism would be a necessity for me in the relationship.
10 years

Feedism a dealbreaker?

Deal breaker for sure. I am always upfront about my fetish just so I don't waste time. Wish everyone else did too.
10 years

Feedism a dealbreaker?

Vintage Smut wrote:
ehhh, I've come to a point where I am not really interested unless I have the potential to make them fat. I don't feel like hiding it anymore like I did in my early 20's. Get fat or F*ck off smiley

You are definetely right, feeder ladies like you are too noble and rare to waste there time and talent with fantasy stuff.
10 years