Stuffing

Secret gluttony?

bluer wrote:
I'm such a secret glutton smiley I remember walking home from uni and going to several chip shops on the way home. After I had had about three lots of pie and chips I was walking down the road surreptitiously rubbing my swollen stomach hoping no-one would notice. Pretty sure I got away with it smiley

Haha, too real. I did that a few times too. Would never be able to do it now! Oh to be 19 again!
9 years

Secret gluttony?

When I know my roommate is not going to be home, I eat a big meal, dessert, then blend up a 3500 calorie shake and force myself to drink it through a funnel. I always make sure I destroy all evidence before drinking the shake though, as so many calories make me not want to move/do stuff/stay awake.
9 years

Secret gluttony?

I've done the, "Oh, I'm bringing this back to the house." Rouse before. I dunno if the person taking my order buys it though lol.
9 years

Secret gluttony?

After my wife gets a huge appetite after weeks of eating more and more she starts to "secret eat".

I catch her in the pantry after finishing a huge dinner and desert in front of me. I walk by the pantry and see her quickly out the corner of my eye, she seems slightly embarrassed by being caught snacking on cookies or breaking off a piece of coffee cake etc. Moments later she will get off the couch again and start secret snacking again. The best is when I get in the shower it gives her free reign of the kitchen and pantry as I see her leave our room right when I get in the shower and as I get out I see her enter back into the room.I will go to the kitchen after drying off and see that she polished off a couple of ice cream bars by seeing the wrappers in the trash or see that she wolfed down a good 10-15 oreo cookies. I have purposely started taking longer showers during the evenings just to give her enough time to keep stuffing herself. She definitely uses all the extra time I give her because she always times walking back in to the bedroom after she hears the water turn off. So it turns into an extra 20 minutes of stuffing herself after she has had a huge dinner and desert and then multiple snacks in the pantry. I would say she is most likely getting 2000-2500 calories per night during this time.

I find it so sexy that she tries and hide all her extra snacking because I think it is great....but I kind of feel like a spy looking for how much extra secret eating she is doing and it turns me on greatly. Even better than secret snacking is being a continual pig right in front of my eyes because I know at this stage she doesn't even mind me watching how much snacking she is doing. During these times she will grab a brand new bag of chips before dinner and finish them off right in front of me watching TV and then go back and get some Chocolate and then discuss what we are going to do for dinner as if she is starving......so damn sexy!
9 years

Secret gluttony?

I'm definitely a secret eater. I commute about an hour south, and I usually stop by the grocery store before going to my first class. When I don't need to rush home, I usually stop for a fast food dinner, or stop by a different grocery store for corn dogs.

I like to keep snacks around my desk for long writing sessions (particularly now, as NaNoWriMo is in full swing,) but keeping them hidden and discreetly disposing of wrappers can be challenging.
9 years

Secret gluttony?

browniebelly wrote:
One thing I find really fun/erotic is what I guess I would call "secret gluttony in public". I go to a place where I know I won't see anyone or minimal chance of seeing someone I know and I wear a tight/form fitting shirt. And I just order a big meal and it. I find it especially fun because I'm at a weight where I can somewhat hide my belly if im wearing a sweartshirt or something baggy and loose. But when Im wearing a tight shirt the whole world knows im a piggy. So I guess I enjoy being a fatty with some sense of anonymity.

Yep....I can relate to this with the anonymity! Although as I have gotten older and have had several times where I had gained many Lbs. and grown a big gut I found myself stuffing myself to the maximum and the urge to show my gain off in front of people who know me but are not extremely close.

For example a waitress that I know from a restaurant my wife and I frequent.....I went for lunch by myself already going through a drive thru and stuffing myself and then going in for a second lunch with my dress shirt buttons ready to burst and my gut hanging a good 6-8 inches out in front of me over my belt. I had easily gained 30+ Lbs. since she had seen me last. It was so exciting and erotic.....when she greeted me when I walked in she said "wow, I haven't seen you in a while" and I know what was going through her mind even though she said nothing about my huge gut and how I had gained.
Another instance was when I saw some friends of my ours who we hadn't seen for a couple of months and I definitely had on a shirt that now was quite form fitting especially in my big old belly and as I greeted the other woman I reached in for a hug and my big belly pushed into her rather aggressively .......she herself had recently gained a good amount of weight. Although she never said anything she couldn't take her eyes off of me all night especially when I stood up I saw her staring at my new big Fat Gut.

I have to say in both instances the women never looked disgusted by any means....they were actually very intrigued in there stares. I think that a lot of people really like seeing the difference weight gain has on someones figure and a lot more people definitely like it ......more than we would think......or at least are very intrigued by it.

Even my wife who never really likes weight gain on herself ....can't stop talking about someone else who has gained a noticeable amount of weight. Not in a derogatory way.....but here are a few things she has said to me about a few of her friends over the years ...."She has gotten really big, she has always had a tendency to get heavy" or "Her eating has finally caught up to her....her metabolism finally changed I guess, she will have a tough time not getting bigger now".
Another time she had a friend for a long time who we would see maybe 3 times a year who had always been much thinner than my wife and several inches taller. This friend would always comment to my wife how beautiful she thought she was....and in a slightly condescending way I assume or either just a standard opening statement she has.... just after my wife would have put on a good 10-15 Lbs. from the last time she saw her....this other woman would say "you look great have you lost some weight". It never failed...early on I overheard the conversation and my wife would usually say "No, I don't think so.....clearly knowing she had gained a good amount of weight". One time after not seeing her for a long time and my wife actually was much heavier probably an extra 20+ Lbs more than even the last time she saw her. This woman said Hi and then said you look beautiful, what is different about you? My wife said "well, I have gained 35 Lbs. and got Fat"!
I was in full erotic shock but at the same time felt kind of sad for my wife because this woman was a really good friend and I could always tell it was a slightly condescending way which she would talk to her knowing damn well my wife was Beautiful, sexy and even more sexy when she gained weight but this skinny woman would kind of always make my Beautiful wife feel fat and not as worthy even though my wife wouldn't tell me this I could kind of tell.

sorry for the long story.......years later after not seeing them for what seemed like forever we met up with this couple and to my surprise this woman always taller than my wife by 4 inches or so was now making my wife look thinner. She must have put on 80+ Lbs. in the past 2 years. I was in shock....I obviously thought the woman looked much better. On the car ride home my wife couldn't top talking about what we had just witnessed. Now as mentioned before my wife never talk's bad about other's gaining weight but this time she was slightly intentional in her delivery. She started by saying, "Wow, I can't believe how big Kim got.....I mean she is huge.....I felt skinny standing next to her, where as I always used to feel so Fat next to her." "It was kind of clear how she got so big.....I never saw her stop snacking from the time we got there....and when the cookies and desert tray came out she just sat down next to it at the table and kept grabbing more....I was scared to grab an extra one or she might slap my hand or get mad at me for taking her supply" . She then told me "she is way past the uncomfortable stage", I said what do you mean? She said "well I always hovered right around the uncomfortable stage and sometimes go slightly past.....ya know, when your clothes stop fitting comfortable and you then gain more weight and try to squeeze into the same clothes and they clearly don't fit, then you get bigger ones and eventually realize they are tight and don't fit anymore so your start wearing stretchy pants and bigger looser fitting shirts that go over your big butt and then all of a sudden you don't realize your starting to bulge out of your stretch pants and your looser top are very snug around the middle, upper arms and breasts but your kind of used to this band aid fix and say what the hell....You are know starting and going past the uncomfortable stage....knowing you don't want to get the next size up in stretchy pants or tops and search for a different brand that is clearly bigger but the same size.....so now you feel thinner all of a sudden.....and at this stage you make yourself feel better and continue eating like a pig because now it is impossible to stop or even slow down."
"So ya, Kim is way past the uncomfortable stage.....I bet she wears the same 2 or 3 outfits now ....when she used to have a new outfit on every time I saw her and her closet was full to the max.....she is more interested in what her next meal or snack is going to be then actually caring about what she is going to wear.....It will be the Black extra stretch XXXL stretchy pants along with a huge loose fitting top that is now very tight and constraining."

The funniest thing is when she greeted my wife this particular time she didn't ask if my wife lost weight!
9 years

Secret gluttony?

billedmeup wrote:
Awesome story, voluptuouslover. You have some of the greatest posts. I love the detail.

Thanks!
9 years

Secret gluttony?

foredren wrote:
And that's not understandable? A couple of days do not eat, and gluttony will surprise you! So that there are no secrets.
9 years
12   loading