Gaining

Exercise after a big gain

It's a vicious circle. You get fat, so you get out of condition and embarrassed about exercising, which makes you get fatter.

Sorry, did I say vicious? I meant virtuous smiley
10 years

Certainly most people at the gym look negatively at fat, but I wonder how many FAs join gyms for sightseeing?
10 years

suckingitin wrote:
I can't help but fantasize how this would feel with another 40 or 50 pounds on me. I am fascinated by the jiggle. I almost wished someone had been there teasing me with every labored step!!!! I am such a fatty now!smileysmileysmiley

hehe yeah that sounded like me haha although i haven´t gained this much like ou little chubby one ^^ i would definately be interested in having a gf who would love to check out my fitness with every 10kg she makes me gain and then teases me about how i let myslef get out of shape so fast ^^;-) (major turn on for me that would be ) but i , too, would have loved to tease you little fatty having no breath after that short period and short distance tsts you little faty only eating and no sports ;-) although 30kg of gain would be a little to much for my taste in a girl i´m sure it feels very exciting when your belly jiggles where it never did before when you jogged ^^ oh love to talk about that ;-)
10 years

Igor Olman wrote:
It's a vicious circle. You get fat, so you get out of condition and embarrassed about exercising, which makes you get fatter.

Sorry, did I say vicious? I meant virtuous smiley

hehe since it´s always very hard for me to gain i would find it very nteresting having a gf show likes to get me into this virtous circle ^^ and she catches me when seeing my belly in the morning in front of the mirror and wondering about how i did get this chubby when i was always so fit and sproty before ^^
10 years

newenglander wrote:
Certainly most people at the gym look negatively at fat, but I wonder how many FAs join gyms for sightseeing?

haha it´s funny but when i was at the gym about 6 years agao very stadily i wans´t even thinking about chubby girls hmm maybe only at the sauna i watched if some girl has gained but sitting in a sauna at a gym there wasnt many sexy ladies who gained :-(
10 years

Awesome! Most of the fat people at my gym are in decent shape. I would love to see an out of shape fatty make a pathetic attempt at exercise and leave for Dunkin Donuts after a few minutes.
10 years

Jogging became difficult after putting on weight. But more surprising was that all of the sudden my stomach folded over my waistband each stride, which never happened before.
9 years