General

Are there any non-creepy guys?

Long Answer: Probably not

Short Answer: Yes

Stick a bunch of males on the internet, on a fetish site, with their fetish displayed in full view. Not exactly the best environment for not breeding what you'd classify as a creep.

Not to bash my fellow males and say "well, we're all creeps", but I'm just postulating that we're more likely to be creeps instead of normal human beings.
10 years

Ladies...if you have problems with creeps in chat...notify a Mod & if possible copy the conversation & so we have proof.Not ALL of the male population of this sight are degenerates.
10 years

It really isn't limited only to guys, either. I've been on and off the site for a few years and once in a while I'll try to get to know someone that, after a bit of chatting, is clearly only interested in feeding or just sex. Or, worse, will talk once for half an hour or a couple of messages and then disappear completely; I'm guilty of that myself once or twice, I admit, but I at least try to be the last one to message.

Then again, FF *is* more of a fetish site than a dating site, so I suppose taking the good with the bad is par for the course. Best thing to do is just be open and honest from the start.
10 years

amidsttundra wrote:
You'll find the ilk that are designated creepy rarely bother to look beyond the pictures and will likely never read this.

It doesn't matter if it's FF or POF, a lot of guys don't seem to know how to formulate a message that comes across as a normal human being, but then that's the advantage of the internet, it's fairly easy to weed out the creeps.

Unfortunately you have to remember that this site caters to a fetish and a lot of the men who are drawn here are pretty much here for one reason and are unable to disseminate the fetish from the person. They tend to believe that because you are on FF that you are equally only interested in one thing.

That's my take at least having spoken to a few girls from here.

^^ This, pretty much. There are plenty of great guys on here still, even if so many folks can be vacant and only want one thing.
10 years

yeah - you gotta wade through a lot of creeps before finding the nicers ones
10 years

jms100 wrote:
Nah were not all creeps some of of us just to talk hobbies and interests without going into what we like sex wise smiley

I couldn't agree more.
Some ppl are here to make new friends, give/receive advice, all round good nice friendly ppl. But you do get some creepy sods about were ever you go
10 years

okapi wrote:
I doubt "im gonna feed you 53 cupcakes an do u from behind" from a faceless stranger is going to win anyone over.

Make it 60 cupcakes and you've got a deal. smileysmiley
10 years

I'm not creepy...usually.
10 years

okapi wrote:
I like talking about sex! To a large extent that's why I'm here. If I wanted to seriously discuss computer programming, martial arts, board games or exotic rodents I'd find a more appropriate forum. It is possible to talk about sex and feederism without getting all creepy though, you just have to know how and when. I doubt "im gonna feed you 53 cupcakes an do u from behind" from a faceless stranger is going to win anyone over.

Erm, that would SO do it for me (without the txt spelling, anyway)!!

Even aside from the fact it would be awesome *cough* a remark like that would make me laugh AND is so much more interesting than "hi, how are you doing today?" I hate questions like that - basically it makes you feel like you've got to come up with some interesting and witty content when they've given you absolutely nothing about themselves to work with.

But also totally agreed regarding talking about sex. This is a fetish/sexual preference site, so there's no point trying to beat around the bush (unless that turns you on) that most of us who are here for the feederism aspect will probably want to talk about that with people who share our interests.

There are however lots of people on the site who aren't into feederism. Nothing wrong with that, but if you treat the site as a place to make general friends or as a dating agency when you're not into feederism, you may find that people appear creepy when they're not.

I was wondering what makes a guy "creepy" if he talks about the subject matter of the site? Launching into invasive/personal/dumb questions of a sexual nature before you've established that they'd be welcome is probably creepy. I'd say it's only creepy if the person just seeks fap material without thought to the real person who they hope will provide it.

Other times I imagine unwelcome or inappropriate questions/messages/approaches are down to sheer gaucheness or poor social skills rather than creepiness.

This is a very unfocused post. It's too hot to think straight.
10 years

I'm really not that creepy. So what if I like to kidnap and forcefeed unwilling victims? You can't hold that against me!
10 years
12   loading