forum  general

so what games are you playing?6 years

Picked up Heart of the Swarm the other day, should get around to installing it.

Gta v spent 2hours with franklin only done 2misdions lol. So much to do. Anybody else got it enjoying it

Love games.

Tetris Attack...

Again.

Been playing Final Fantasy VII lately. Even though the graphics are horribly dated, and the writing is at times just awful, the story and characters still hold up, I think.

okapi wrote:
Been playing Final Fantasy VII lately. Even though the graphics are horribly dated, and the writing is at times just awful, the story and characters still hold up, I think.

But why play FF7 when Chrono Trigger exists?

all IO do all day every day is play games. Been playing Grand theft auto 5, half way done love Traver. Final fantasy 6 , 1st playthrough. And Skyrim switch I think I will never finish, spent over 200 hours playing already.

So yeah, currently working my way through Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs. Perhaps not quite as pant-wettingly, bum-shittingly scary as The Dark Descent, but it's doing the job and is consistently very creepy (and Jessica Curry's musical score is about as excellent as I expected it to besmiley)

I've been playing Guild Wars 2 lately and neglecting my Xbox and PS3. smiley

Just finish Diablo 3 coop wit a friends (a bit disappointing after that great game of Diablo 2). Playing in solo Far Cry 3, waiting for BEYOND TWO SOULS (I've to wait that my friends finish it first). Can't wait for this one!
3 >> page 3 of 34   loading