forum  general

so what games are you playing?6 years

Greywinter wrote:
Just finish Diablo 3 coop wit a friends (a bit disappointing after that great game of Diablo 2).

But damn...those cutscenes.

"YOU SEEK TO JUDGE ME?! I AM JUSTICE ITSELF!!!"

Black Ops 2, Hitman, Assassins's Creed 3, Uncharted & GTA V (PS3)

Ok, now I'm playing Beyond!
Is a surprise, but I'm playing with a friends: have a coop mode (that's odd I know but Is a lot more fun to have someone with comment and play the game).

I confirm is an amazing game. I love interactive drama. Willem Dafoe and Ellen Page are great, as the story is! Even if it seems less influences then Heavy Rain. I don't know, keep playing! Anyway is a great great game (I love it so much probably because now I hate every kind of movie wuch have boring stories)

GTA V at the moment, I will be picking Bioshock Infinite back up once the DLC strikes.

MORE MINECRAFT RAWR

GTA V took a lot of my time lately. Today I dug out XCOM: Enemy unknown though.

Can't find motivation to continue Uncharted 3, Arkham City and Deus Ex I barely played.

Just finished Telltale's 'Walking Dead'...so probably not looking at my most manly right now :'(

Secret of Mana and Zelda: Twilight Princess.

the main game i play is on the wii and nintendo ds is lego harry potter

Picked up Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut (that title is quite a mouthful smiley). Seems mostly like the old version so far, but they've switched a few things around. Still one of my favourite games this generation, even if the conspiracy storyline is a little silly.
4 >> page 4 of 34   loading