Gaining

What is it about gaining?

I personaly think when a girl gains weight and loses control of her appetite its so sexy. Just the idea of her eating and getting so stuffed and what the food and calories will do to her body is such a turn on. I think you should lose control and gain personally make that fantasy a reality smiley
10 years

I really can relate to your condundrum! I too am attacted to heavier women. The more jiggle the better. I also am fascinated by my own weight gain. I am not really actively gaining, but I am not watching what I eat as carefully as I used too. I have been affiliated with the military reserves for many years and I am finished now. I no longer have to worry (literaly) about my weight anymore. I have gained a few pounds and I love the look of my belly and rear getting bigger.
10 years

Drinking is an easy way to add calories and gain weight without adding food. The purchaser has near complete control over the recipient, as it is usually considered rude to refuse.

It would be easy to cause a partner, friend, or even colleague or acquaintance to gain by treating them regularly. Not to mention this is much more socially acceptable than traditional feeding.
10 years

billedmeup wrote:
I think for me it is about losing control. Drunk girls are also a turn on for the same reason but not as much as weight gain. Of course, chubby drunk girls are the best.

Can you explain why you like drunk girls? I'm feeling a bit queasy wondering if it's because it's easier to take advantage of them.

newenglander wrote:
Drinking is an easy way to add calories and gain weight without adding food. The purchaser has near complete control over the recipient, as it is usually considered rude to refuse.

It would be easy to cause a partner, friend, or even colleague or acquaintance to gain by treating them regularly. Not to mention this is much more socially acceptable than traditional feeding.

I'm also feeling a bit queasy at this apparent strategy to make someone ingest more calories than they want to by manipulation? Isn't that somewhat akin to secret fattening? I know buying someone a drink isn't "secret" or covert, but you're suggesting you use their reluctance to appear rude to fatten them up against their will.

weighting4u wrote:
I have always been turned on when I see someone gaining weight. And I've always been really afraid of getting fat myself, however I gain very easily (and have a terrible sweet tooth) so my weight has fluctuated over the years. I never had a particular attraction to fat men, but show me a fit guy who is starting to lose his six pack and getting a belly... and I go crazy. i love it! And I also fantasize about myself gaining a lot of weight and that makes me turned on too. Is it the loss of control? Is it transformation? Is it the romantic notion that you'll love someone no matter how their body changes? What are some of your thoughts about this?

I've wondered this too. There's something inherently sexy about weight gain that I struggle to explain. I find it particularly alluring when the person didn't mean to put on weight.

I think it might be linked to our own attitudes to our own bodies though. You say you're afraid of getting fat - I wonder if your attraction to those who do get fat is partly because you're empathising with their journey? Loving their new chubbiness and finding it sexy because it's a taboo for you?

For me, the shame of getting fat myself is quite a turn on - I've tried to work out why something about which I feel ashamed is also erotic. I can only guess that maybe that's where the root of the fetish lies for me - that knife-edge between shameful versus indulgent. Because getting fat is naughty and fun, Bacchanalian and sexy, forbidden and slutty. And when I enjoy seeing other people gaining weight, I think it's linked to my own feelings about myself. It's a repressed desire to gain conflicting with the knowledge that I mustn't because it's bad and shameful.

Or something.

Bah, ask Freud or something smiley
10 years

I agree with most all of what was mentioned already. I would like to add that I feel there are certain times where my weight gain senses are heightened even more than normal.... which are pretty strong.
10 years

[quote]kayluvsfood wrote:
I am new to gaining. I'm pretty athletic build and I love to see my body change and get curvier. I love to feel what the food is doing to me, not to mention how good it tastes. When my thighs start to touch and I can literally feel 5 lbs heavier in the ass, it makes me want to eat more.[/quot

Anyone else?
10 years