General

Boobs?

italianleopard wrote:
I'm going with mine 42GG smiley

And beautiful, needless to say!!
10 years

Boobs?

My ex was a thin woman with massive G-cup boobs. Definitely my biggest to have played with to date.
10 years

Boobs?

For me It has been DDD/F......would love to have had way bigger just never have! Ant girl I have dated was never under a D cup and most were DD to F.....so kind of a pre requisite if you will.

Everyone is attracted to different things......but I love huge round Juggs along with a pear figure or slight hour glass figure.

Ever since I was young I always need the girls with big breasts......there is something so feminine and comforting about them.
10 years

Boobs?

Well i never really dated a thin woman . I have dated two very busty ladies. Ex gf of mine of 3 years was a 46 KK and then after her was lady that was a 56 J cup area. She had to wear two bra normally. One early on was bigger than that never saw bra number but i would guess about a P cup.
10 years

Boobs?

Crystal_C wrote:
Ya know, I've always felt cheated in the boob department. Most bigger girls I've seen have huge boobs, yet here I am a size 18-22 (pants) and I have small 42 C boobs. ugh. smiley

I know one woman over 400 who is still an A cup. C cup isn't that small.
10 years

Boobs?

Angelique wrote:
Some people think having large breasts makes a woman stupid. Actually, it's quite the opposite: a woman having large breasts makes men stupid.

Rita Rudner

smiley

haha that´s a good one .....it´s funny but when seeing a girl with big boobs i always try to not stare at them although sure it´s a sexy sight but i don´t want to show her she as any different effect on me cause only of big boobs .......
10 years

Boobs?

i think shape is more important to me than how big they are ^^

and if a girl gains a few ^^they maybe get a little bigger ^^

and i really have no clue about sizes in the boob area ...is that so bad ??? ;-)

if i had to buy a bra or clothes for a gf or nice friend i just would follow my instincts and natural sense for isze form and look by comparing her to the sure femine seller in the shop ^^
10 years

Boobs?

I'm big breasted I'm a UK 42L
9 years
12   loading