General

Boobs?

I've got a lady friend who's 60G & yes I've held them!
10 years

Boobs?

I knew one girl that had some nearly the size of my head (I don't remember the cup size) but she wasn't very sensitive there. Playing with them is no fun if they aren't enjoying it too :/
10 years

Boobs?

Imma 38F : - )
10 years

Boobs?

10 years

Boobs?

The Only Weigh is Essex wrote:
Biggest I've ever handled in person were (in UK sizes) 34F. Which is a 34DDD/E in the States. It was awesome smiley smiley smiley

This converter might help.

85b.org/bra_conv.php

lol, how did I know you'd be the first to reply to this thread? smiley
10 years

Boobs?

SilverRider wrote:
But it's okay cus my whole body feels like boobs :-)

Well Said. smiley
10 years

Boobs?

rubyripples wrote:
ryledyaxiq wrote:
A friend of mine is a 40H. They hurt her back, and often asks her husband to hold them up so she can breath a moment without the weight.

I have also held them at one point. I was visiting and her husband left for work. She needed a breathing moment... It was awkward; not bad (who doesn't like holding boobs?) but it was like "You're married. Is this okay? lol"

Really.... really???? so she couldnt sit at a table and lean them on that or hold them herself, or lie down with a pillow to support the....

yeah... nope.

Ruby...if any of this is true I think she just got off on having guys hold them.She used the can't breathe routine as an excuse so she didn't have to come right out & tell anyone it made her hot.
10 years

Boobs?

42H smiley
10 years

Boobs?

dragorat wrote:
rubyripples wrote:
ryledyaxiq wrote:
A friend of mine is a 40H. They hurt her back, and often asks her husband to hold them up so she can breath a moment without the weight.

I have also held them at one point. I was visiting and her husband left for work. She needed a breathing moment... It was awkward; not bad (who doesn't like holding boobs?) but it was like "You're married. Is this okay? lol"

Really.... really???? so she couldnt sit at a table and lean them on that or hold them herself, or lie down with a pillow to support the....

yeah... nope.

Ruby...if any of this is true I think she just got off on having guys hold them.She used the can't breathe routine as an excuse so she didn't have to come right out & tell anyone it made her hot.

There was a fake on another website who claimed to be a busty female, and had a track on the ceiling to lift her breasts up as she walked around the house. Some fakes really insult your intelligence!
10 years

Boobs?

MassivelyDelicious wrote:
My boobs are too small for my body smiley id like them to be fuller and rounder like some of the ladies I see on here.
On a side note... im not into women but I kinda wanna play with some big old titties! Lol

I'm not into guys, but looking at the pictures here, you can be on this site and be into men, and still get some big old titties. lol
10 years
12   loading