Gaining

Most weight u gained in 1 day

I asked this question because I was looking at a profile and they said 10 in 1 day. but I forget what which one.

most I gained in 1 day was 2 pounds lol how about you?
10 years

I figured its water weight. but that's true haha
10 years

As mentioned, daily gain is useless as a measure, as weight can vary wildly over the course of a day.

Remember, kids, fattening is a marathon, not a sprint smiley
10 years

Tankerpiggy:
5 lbs. 18,800 calories. 3 trips to McDonald’s, 3 shakes, and four quarts of heavy cream in 24 hours.

Now the real question, could you have kept this up every day for a week or more?
4 years

Tankerpiggy:
If I had the budget for it, I’d do it for a year.

Wow, you would be enormous! I was thinking just for an entire week. I wonder how much would stick after another week?
4 years

UnSpokenOne:
10lbs during a stuffing session.

Not fat obviously, but I'm answering the question literally - which is not a problem since this fetish isn't just about fat but also stuffing/inflation etc..

Yeah, I was really asking more of the "how fat" question. A week of stuffing as you describe, wait a week and weight would be the answer to how fat. A year of it ... Oh. My. Gosh!
4 years

UnSpokenOne:
If we added up the extra calories from that binge it would probably come to near a pound a day of fat, though I expect the digestion wouldn't be so efficient so maybe a bit less.

So, your saying that eating an extra 3600 calories a day will cause you to gain a lb, but an extra 10,000 calories will cause you to gain a lb?
4 years

AH! ok, thanks

I see now it TankerPiggy.
4 years