Gaining

Get my girlfriend to gain

swordgon wrote:
Well considering you both are in college, no better way to fatten up than with copious amounts of beer and food? Just go about it subtly and you'll both probably be heavier in a year or so, after all it is called the freshman 15 for a reason

Underhanded and manipulative methods of changing your partner's body are the best ways to go about anything.
10 years

Murphy wrote:
swordgon wrote:
Well considering you both are in college, no better way to fatten up than with copious amounts of beer and food? Just go about it subtly and you'll both probably be heavier in a year or so, after all it is called the freshman 15 for a reason

Underhanded and manipulative methods of changing your partner's body are the best ways to go about anything.

Sarcasm alert.

Guys, do NOT jump on either poster here, or I will close the thread down.
10 years

I think the key to this issue is age. I noticed that the OP is only 19 and therefore, it's likely the girlfriend is that age, or younger. Teenagers are very impressionable and will often do things to please the other half. Admittedly some very young people have a very mature outlook on life and have experienced a great deal, but in the main most have not.

In another 3-4 years and there is a very different outlook. The other half may want to spice things up in the love department in a variety of ways and experimentation such as weight gain may seem like something they like the idea of, or they may think, yeah why not try this for a while, I may really enjoy it.

If the girl in question is not giving out signals like I wish my boobs/butt were bigger, I do look rather skinny I wish I had more to grab hold of, then it's unlikely at this stage that weight gain is going to end well.
10 years