Body inflation

New inflation method omg

Wait, this totally works!! I just tried it and I never expected it to work o.o took a few minutes but this is awesome!
9 years

New inflation method omg

I think I found another way to do it guys. You don't even need to plug your nose or your mouth. Lay down in bed or recline in a chair, and take a deep breath like you're diving underwater. Then, with your mouth closed tightly (gently clench your teeth if it helps keep it closed) exhale slowly until your lungs feel empty. When you can't exhale any more, you'll feel a tightness in the back of your throat. This must be the larynx closing up or something. Be sure to fully exhale and then you'll feel it close.

Then, now this is the hardest part to explain...keep your mouth closed and sort of "snore" like the air is coming into your nose and down your esophagus. You may hear a snoring sound and feel cool air coming in the back of your throat, this is how you know you've done it! Now, without opening your mouth and trying to use that snore reflex to keep that valve thingy clamped down, INHALE long and slow. You'll actually FEEL the air rush straight down into your belly as you inhale thru your nose!!!

If you did it right, the effect is instantaneous. Push out with your abdominal muscles as you inhale, and you can feel your stomach expand, not your chest!! It may start to hurt a little and make you feel a bit dizzy, but swallow. Then slowly exhale, repeat the above steps and feel it grow even bigger! It's just like blowing up a balloon with a lungful of air, except you're pumping your belly up by inhaling, somehow bypassing the lungs and drawing a breath into your belly!

I'm a skinny guy with a small stomach capacity but big lungs, and I mastered this technique in under a day. It's so hard to describe but if you did it, you'll know it!! Your chest won't expand, only your stomach!

It's like a food baby when you overstuff yourself. You'll feel a stretching sensation around your navel and it may actually cause a dull pain, but it feels full like your tummy is FILLED with AIR. Do it once and you feel full, breathe in twice and you'll feel stuffed. Do it three breaths, and you could feel and look a about 6 months pregnant. It feels AMAZING.

If you hold it and push your belly out as far as you'll go and hold it as long as you can, you might feel the urge to fart or burp, but I found if you open your mouth and sigh, it just goes back to normal, plus you'll feel great and relaxed, ready to take a deep inhale and try again.

So remember:
1. Blow out sharply
2. Close mouth
3. Pretend to snore, breathe in thru nose
4. Rub your inflated pregnant-looking belly!
5 open mouth and sigh heavily to deflate.

Try it! I'm not crazy!!

(Take before & after pics if you succeed)
9 years

New inflation method omg

I dunno how else to explain it. :/ I mastered it so well tho, I can just do it at will without laying down or exhaling first. I can even do it standing up. It is kinda painful though. It feels like gas bloating.
9 years

New inflation method omg

I don't know if that's what it's doing but that's what it feels like. You should feel a rush of cool air on the back of your throat and you'll feel your stomach expand and it will ache a bit, like when ur really full with a food baby...I think it hurts cuz it's ur abs basically stretching out... so i can only imagine what it's like for a person with relaxed muscles and a loose, stretched out belly able to hold a lot more...

I've gotten so good at it, I can go in the bathroom for like 2 minutes at work and do it, enjoy my distended belly then exhale it out and be back to normal.
9 years

New inflation method omg

This is basically swallowing air but with your mouth open, its actually a genetic trait
8 years

New inflation method omg

Mastered
7 years

New inflation method omg

I want to do this while I'm sitting at my desk at work and literally have it be noticeable but no dice. Can't do it!
6 years

New inflation method omg

Okay so this thing took me probably a fucking year to do properly, and I still dont usually do it because I've found it to be really ineffective, in my case it literally only blows up my stomach, not my lower intestines or anything else, meaning my upper belly is really pushed out, but the rest is just kinda sitting there. If you do however take the time and effort and lay out or allow the gas to flow throughout you, it can be pretty satisfying, but not quite as instant as the original poster suggests

Anyways the way I eventually started learning how to do it was with a bag, I couldn't get ahold of balloons, so I made due. I would basically just breathe into a large ziploc bag, get that into my mouth, and then pretend like I was trying to take a drink out of a water bottle I was water falling from someone else ( where you dont touch the lips so you have to do the weird swallow with your mouth open kinda thing ) For a while I did that, and it would work if I could get the bag to go inside me and not around the edge of my mouth. I eventually got ahold of balloons, and they make extremely good practice tools because they can be held in the mouth easily. You basically repeat the same thing, fill the balloon, and then pretend like you're drinking water, if the air doesnt rush in use your hands to compress the balloon and force air down. (ALWAYS BE CAREFUL ABOUT YOUR CAPACITY). Eventually you will get used to the feeling and you can try doing it with basically your finger and any other form of mouth blocking apparatus, you stick your finger in, mimic the water drinking strategy, and then fill your cheeks with air and and keep going. I can't do a consistent stream of air, so I assume that part was a lie or extremely well trained. But you can get spurts of air enough to quickly fill your stomach. Message me if you have questions and I will do my best to help out in any way I can.
6 years

New inflation method omg

LarryH:
I know I'm necroposting here, but this is by far the biggest BS post I've ever read on this site. Not only does this method seem impossible to learn (since everyone saying 'omg yes it works' is unwilling or too stupid to give answers), but it seems to me like this is little less than the swallowing method but with less throat motion. Unless any of you are going to give answers, why the hell do you even post?

Essentially, as far as I see it, the idea is to open your throat as far as you can. It may be easier to do if you play, say, a trumpet, because you do a similar thing when playing.

Step one is dropping your jaw. Don't open your mouth, try to flex the back of the lower jaw as low as you can reach. To draw back from a previous reply, there *is* a sound you can make that can help with this. Try to make the 'uhh' or 'ouh' sound, and try to get the pitch of it as low as you can. The mouth tends to try to make itself as large as possible, thereby dropping the jaw.

Step two is getting the flap in your throat that determines whether you are swallowing or breathing in to in between the two states. I have enough practice with this I can hold it in the swallow position and almost breath in air, but for this method, you want to have it halfway.

Step three, the final step, is the breathing. This method uses the lungs to store air before the inflation, so you want to take a deep breath. In fact, it would make it easier to use this method and to practice starting off by taking a deep breath, then adding pressure to your lungs by closing your throat, opening your mouth, closing your mouth, then forcing the air back down. This makes it easier because the added pressure usually forces the flap in your throat to stay in the middle, allowing the air to go up and around it.

I've created an image to illustrate better the flap. imgur.com/a/lOovQ

I hope this helps you in you inflation endeavors, and if you have any questions reply to me. Dunno if I'll respond, though, I created this account for the sole reason to respond to you.
6 years

New inflation method omg

That kind of inflate never goes far down my throat for me, although it might be that i cant open my esophagus far down enough.
6 years
123   loading