Extreme obesity

Sex positions with a ssbhm

How did doggy style work out? Usually an 'easy' position.

And missionary with the guy on his knees and girl legs in de air and pillow(s) under butt is worth a try if you haven't already. In general: pillows are your friends!

It all sounds wonderful by the way, I'd love to be so fat sex becomes a bit of a struggle smiley
10 years

SomeFatGuy wrote:
I read somewhere that for every 30 pounds over weight a man becomes it takes a half inch off the length of his manhood. That fat pubic mound soon surrounds all of his man parts. And speaking from personal experience that statement is true. For me at my current size conventional sex is nearly impossible unless I'm with a very very thin women. If you want to know full detail about my sexual experiences before and after my weight gain, PM me. But for now my partner and I have turned to oral or the use of toys. Yes this does take away form the intimacy.

Are you sure it is not mostly size and relation difference from when you were thinner?

I mean when I was thinner it seemed like my penis was my third leg....but that was when I was 165 Lbs. Now that I never dip below 235 Lbs. ....same heght as before the relation is much different.

I believe there will be some shrinkage because of the lower abdomen fluffing out and taking away some distance for penetration.
9 years

Elanor wrote:
voluptuouslover wrote:
SomeFatGuy wrote:
I read somewhere that for every 30 pounds over weight a man becomes it takes a half inch off the length of his manhood. That fat pubic mound soon surrounds all of his man parts. And speaking from personal experience that statement is true. For me at my current size conventional sex is nearly impossible unless I'm with a very very thin women. If you want to know full detail about my sexual experiences before and after my weight gain, PM me. But for now my partner and I have turned to oral or the use of toys. Yes this does take away form the intimacy.

Are you sure it is not mostly size and relation difference from when you were thinner?

I mean when I was thinner it seemed like my penis was my third leg....but that was when I was 165 Lbs. Now that I never dip below 235 Lbs. ....same heght as before the relation is much different.

I believe there will be some shrinkage because of the lower abdomen fluffing out and taking away some distance for penetration.

It is actually the pubic mound getting fatter and "swallowing" the penis. Google it, you'll find some pics of the incredible penis disappearance act.

That is actually kind of scary.......that may stop me of ever crossing the 250 Lb. mark!

I don't much like the thought of that......I can't imagine a woman would like that very much either.....huh?
9 years

Some women like it very, very much.
9 years

SomeFatGuy wrote:

To each their own. Even at my highest of 415lbs I NEVER lost any "manhood" so I would disagree that you're experience is 100% accurate to all men, because it's not!
9 years

FemaleFatAdmirer wrote:
Some women like it very, very much.

Very very good to know....just in case I slip way past the 250 or even 300 Lb. mark in the future.

Quite the beautiful belly you have there by the way!
9 years

Agreed! I think it all depends on where fat deposits on your body, and due to genetics and body build, we are all different in those ways. A belly getting in the way is not as problematic as the growth of fat around the pubis area. Anyway, this is a hot thread for me! Really enjoying the discussion.
crazyfnbill wrote:
SomeFatGuy wrote:

To each their own. Even at my highest of 415lbs I NEVER lost any "manhood" so I would disagree that you're experience is 100% accurate to all men, because it's not!
9 years