Gaining

Most frustrating aspect ?

Eating normal portions for just a few days and losing five pounds that took a month to gain.
10 years

Health concerns and when you hit a plateau.
10 years

Health and clothes are the main ones for me. I think you can be fat and healthy, but clothes are so expensive ...
10 years

The most frustrating aspect of weight gain for me was the beginning. I wanted to gain but I had to get over what others thought and said to me about gaining weight or just being fat. I also did not want to look like I had a beer belly which is what I started with. I would gain then lose... then gain but lose again.

Finally, I was at a place where I could just gain without thought. When I reached 230lbs, gaining was not so frustrating. I am now over 250lbs and the frustration is buying clothes that fit.
10 years

Getting or making all the food. I live at a remote place, so my fast food options are limited. A lot of the times I just don't have appetite either.
10 years

That I choose not to just go whole hog, never ending. That therefore just as I'm getting a good flow, I have to stop.
10 years

For me .....I started gaining in the last couple of years on and off because of the lack of my wife gaining not enough.

Almost like a weight gain void in my life being that I love weight gain so much and especially on my wife but she has not really been fattening up.

I think if she liked me gaining and she would start gaining....I would be very comfortable in a Mutual Gaining relationship....because I don't seem to mind myself getting big as much as I used to....especially if she was into all my new Lbs.

Over the last couple years I have realized I don't seem to lose much weight even through intense work outs and portion control. All of a sudden things have sort of changed, if my wife started eating more she would gain weight right away and I was the opposite. Now, my wife stocks up on fattening treats and we have both been eating and I am the one gaining all the weight.

I have been going on and off with pigging out and watching the scale climb pretty fast. These days I can probably gain an extra 30Lbs. in two months. Once I start eating these days my appetite increases and the weight piles on. Then I will get feelings to try and get back in shape and it is kind of tough to slow down on eating and lose the weight. I don't think I have got under 230 Lbs. in a long time. After I gain quickly I then start trying to lose weight but it never gets under 230 Lbs. It used to be around 210-215 Lbs. if I worked out hard.

I got pretty big 6 months ago for fun and was over 250 Lbs. My wife never commented even though it was so obvious, I had a huge gut. It was fun for a while then I got kind of embarrassed I saw a picture of myself at the beach in board shorts and I looked huge.

Need less to say weight gain on me is a like and hate thing and it really stems from me just filling the weight gain void in my wife at certain times.

I think it is a struggle between having this weight gain attraction and being muscular/fit and athletic.
10 years

dimplesxoxo wrote:
unwilling candidates.

Been there!
10 years

No serious feeder ladies available smiley
10 years

Most frustrating part is looking like im 300 and outgrowing 3xl shirts but scale wont budge from 220 even tho im gaining more and more fat..... go figure. lol
(and possible hormone bs that has allowed me to get this fat in the first place making me sleep 12+ hours and still wake tired)
although it has made the perfect excuse as to why im getting so fat lately smiley

oh yeah and bending over... LOL
10 years