General

Dear ff community

Though I understand Fantasy feeder is about meeting fat people, admirers and fellow fetish members, it would be nice if you could talk about something other than how much food I can eat in one sitting.
It could just be me but 90% of the ladies and gentlemen I have spoken to cannot seem to last five minutes in a standard conversation without mentioning food or weight.

And that's pretty sad, we're not two dimensional people are we? I'm ranting, I'll stop now.
10 years

Dear ff community

Have faith...we aren't all 1 trackminded here...we get into interesting conversations on all kinds of stuff.Don't let those kind get to you.
10 years

Dear ff community

I think people sort of get a bit overwhelmed by being somewhere where they're allowed (for want of a better word) to voice those ideas that yeah, they have an unfortunate tendency to forget the entirety of the rest of human experience smiley
10 years

Dear ff community

It is a little annoying Jade. I may be fat, but I don't want to talk about it 24/7/365.
10 years

Dear ff community

Totally understand, you should still try to go to one of the FF meets. They do a lot of talking and as far as I remember weight isn't a subject that comes up that often, if at all.
10 years

Dear ff community

rubyripples wrote:

This guy is still a member, lol.

In more than one sense, it would appear...
10 years

Dear ff community

diggers1917 wrote:
rubyripples wrote:

This guy is still a member, lol.

In more than one sense, it would appear...

I stared at this for about 3 seconds and then laughed for another five minutes.
10 years

Dear ff community

That might be like going to a gaming web site, and not talk about gaming. When most people go to a specific web site, they usually want to discuss the theme of the web site.
10 years

Dear ff community

there are other things ?
10 years

Dear ff community

johnxyz wrote:
That might be like going to a gaming web site, and not talk about gaming. When most people go to a specific web site, they usually want to discuss the theme of the web site.

Exactly. There's the rest of the Internet - oh and REAL LIFE FRIENDS - to talk about your job/music/politics/nail varnish with. Go to the pub with your mates if you want a chin wag about non-fat stuff. Don't criticise people for coming here to talk about the site's subject matter.
10 years
12   loading