Stuffing

Stuffing talk ;)

usually for the stuffings ive done for some of my girlfriends (feedees) it would just happen every meal. they were never really planned
10 years

Stuffing talk ;)

Depends if it's her place or mine--I like to stay fit, so I have to purpose buy all the stuffing food for her to eat. I go for pasta, cakes, ice cream, pizza, weight gainer--you know, the stuff that makes you fat.
All you can eat buffets are awesome too.
10 years

Stuffing talk ;)

1. most often extemporaneously, occasionally orchestrated, and always at every comfortable opportunity.

2. whatever she's craving . . . but especially the decadent, indulgent, naughty, and delightful (perspective and perception and context factor in here).

3. i love subtle public teasing play, but as far as feeding cake to fat naked beauties? at home. in bed. on the kitchen floor. in the back seat of the whip in the heated garage on the way back from the five-star meal because who could've waited a minute longer
9 years

Stuffing talk ;)

I'm a feeder (in theory). I haven't really had the opportunity to feed or encourage a girl.

I'm more a planner. My fridge is usually empty because I'm broke, so if a girl wanted to binge at my house, we'd have to make sure to stop at the store first.

That said, I find something really erotic about a girl stuffing in public, on a whim.
9 years

Stuffing talk ;)

I like to plan the event. I have been a feeder all of my adult life, and I'm also a feeder who is not into making my lady gain weight. For that reason, I have always tried to use Saturdays as the big event. Yes, one day a week! That keeps it special, sacred and it's something to plan on and look forward to with anticipation all week long. By focusing on one special day a week we both have something to look forward to with anticipation and plan out the details; appetizer, first, second, third course meals and then deserts. That also helps build my lady (feedee) up into a "binge" frenzy mode. I like it to be a fetish/sexual thing so I prefer; home cooked meals or sometimes, I will order an array of take out. But I really love to cook, and I can cook just about anything! I keep my house very well stocked! I also find that the aroma of the cooking process increases her appetite. With regard to what I prepare, that depends on the lady I'm trying to overstuff. I have actually learned to prepare different types of cuisines to cater to the favorite binge foods of the lady I'm involved with at the time.

As far as going to restaurants, I have done that as well but it's not the same. I have dated women who are embarrassed to order multiple items on the menu and sit at the restaurant and eat until her heart's content. I have on several occasions left one restaurant and gone to another to continue the feeding but it's not the same as the privacy of being at home and having fun! It also involves leaving one place and often times driving to the next place and being put on a waiting list! No! Not what I like to do! On a different note, I do like to dress up and go out to nice restaurants but that is because I also enjoy the experience of the two of us getting all dressed up and going out for a formal dinner. Those nights are to satisfy the pleasure of going out on a "date night".

I don't want to leave the impression that I only engage in being a feeder and encouraging a my lady to overstuff just once a week. That is what I aim for but anything else is just extra! Overall; I guess, I would rather have one truly great fetish/sexually satisfying extreme stomach bursting stuffing session per week than two or three half hearted attempts during the week! It's like having a big orgasm at the end! Pure heaven!
9 years