General

Wondering if there is railfans

if there is any model railroaders or train fans out here on fantasy feeder I know its off topic but still its good to find some common ground
10 years

Yes,but only really into Steam locomotives,modern stuff just doesn't interest me...
10 years

same with steam I love challenger 3985 I seen it once I wish I could again
10 years

I've got quite a bit of Hornby stuff under my bed. Maybe one day, when I move out and have some space, I'll start reassembling and adding to it again*...sigh...steam for me, as well.
10 years

A fan since I first saw Thomas the Tank Engine as a little kid. smiley
10 years

I'm a huge rail fan I'm nicknamed foamer in my welding class. I do ho model trains and volunteer at the illionis railway museum I work around the famous frisco 1630 and do some stuff in coach dept but I love my feedee girls just as much lol smiley
10 years

You guys excited for National Train Day next month?
10 years

eve wrote:
dealemeout wrote:
Definitely a railfan interested in anything that rolls on flanged wheels. I've often wondered if there is some genetic connection between being a railfan and a lover of big beautiful men and women. I've known quite a few other men interested in trains who are also interested in BBWs and SSBBWs.

I think the thing that connects both is Asperger's or being slightly on the autistic spectrum. Don't want to derail this thread though!

lol

I'm aware of the connection with trains, but are you saying that there is a link between autism and attraction to larger people? If so, I'd like to see any articles or papers where you may have seen this mentioned, would be curious to study further...
10 years

just resently the uprr are restoring a big boy locomotive thats a 4-8-8-4
9 years

Saw big boy in August 2021
1 year